The Hen House

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
I wish I was in Malibu. But nope woke up and it is 13 degrees. Well hope everyone is having a warm Monday.

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
At this point anywhere it is warm and cold drinks is good. It is cold and rainy today down here. It stinks for weather down here in December.

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Good Monday Afternoon Ladies of the Hen House. I hope everyone has had a good weekend.

sledbunny20

Reaction score
Winnipeg most of the time and BC whatever chance I
Morning..it was a great weekend, I got to go play with hubby and his buddies...omg was I so tired by the end of the day but managed even deeper snow the next day...there was lots of fresh powder for us to play in and all my new riding gear was in...all around great weekend in sicamous! Hope everyone one had a good one as well...two more days till holidays begin and a week more after Chritmas to play :)

Last edited:

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Another Wednesday down or should I call it Wasted Wednesday. So let's raise our glasses to a good day and many more good days.

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Wasted Wednesday is much better than winesday!!! Thank you and cheers to you!!!

How's ur quad btw??

Yeah Wasted Wednesday is a good one.
Well I have been working to much in the weeks before. Then I had 2 nights off this week and I have to go Christmas shopping. So it is still broke and half tore apart. With the way work is I only normal get one night off and it is spent with my guy. So hopefully next week I while he is still gone I can work on it. That it is getting cold down here now. But I need to get working on it and get it fixed. Just more then less dragging my feet.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah Wasted Wednesday is a good one.
Well I have been working to much in the weeks before. Then I had 2 nights off this week and I have to go Christmas shopping. So it is still broke and half tore apart. With the way work is I only normal get one night off and it is spent with my guy. So hopefully next week I while he is still gone I can work on it. That it is getting cold down here now. But I need to get working on it and get it fixed. Just more then less dragging my feet.

I HATE having my quad tore apart for long periods of time, it drives me nuts. Had it before where i'd stay up till 4:30AM just to get it put together. Never had a ride to get it together for, I just wanted it back together.

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Yeah, I know what you mean. It is driving me nuts it is down. But with working alot of hours and being tired I have not got to it. Hopefully soon I can get to it and get it fixed. I miss riding it and using it.

Top Bottom