The Hen House

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha yea quiet can be nice. but bored certainly isnt. just wish i was home in my own new house i guess haha living in edmonton right now for trade school. born n raised in fort mac thou

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
egg.jpg I took this pic after Sledmamma rolled her sled down her infamous wall a couple of weeks ago. I cant explain it but i just thought i would throw it out there for conjecture

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm....thinking......

Look Ladies...I already have a sponsor!!! :beerchug:

If I decide to go, I'll pm you LD.

We have a 39' fifth wheel toyhauler with lots of room for happy-go-lucky Tumbles-type gals... and cold Canadian beer... if you decide to come :beer: Just putting the invite out there for ya!:p

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 54269 I took this pic after Sledmamm rolled her sled down her infamous wall a couple of weeks ago. I cant explain it but i just thought i would throw it out there for conjecture

You realize I'm going to have to kick your azz, don't you?!?!? These pipe cleaners have been known to cause internal injuries that even Chuck Norris couldn't survive :rant:

tumblina

Reaction score
I have a 39' fifth wheel toyhauler with lots of room for happy-go-lucky Tumbles-type gals... and cold Canadian beer... if you decide to come :beer: Just putting the invite out there for ya!:p

And Cold Canadian Beer? :givemebeer:
God I love Canadian Beer. :d
How can I say no????

I have a lot of upheaval going on in my life right now. Not sure exactly where I'll be in July. But this sounds like a fun event with fun people. I'll work on making it happen!

Thanks SledMamma!!! You are AWESOME!!!!!!!! :headbanger:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You realize I'm going to have to kick your azz, don't you?!?!? These pipe cleaners have been known to cause internal injuries that even Chuck Norris couldn't survive :rant:

I'll take my chances.I know im safe if you try to off me by backing the trailer over me anyway... hahahaha

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll take my chances.I know im safe if you try to off me by backing the trailer over me anyway... hahahaha

I'll just wave a cinnamon bun in front of your face and lure you into traffic... Bahahahaha!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
White, do you know if your better half is planning on coming to the campout yet? I havent seen him in like 12 years...it could be interesting re-living the good ol Mac days......:eek: Haha.

I'm hoping Boydo comes, but he can't commit yet, so i'm just wondering what kind of room we have in our site.

Oh ya... did you bring your quad down yet????:rant:Hehehe

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 54269 I took this pic after Sledmamma rolled her sled down her infamous wall a couple of weeks ago. I cant explain it but i just thought i would throw it out there for conjecture

Scotts, you must be gettin' back to yer old self...more wit and fun....less cranky and bitter! :eek: :D

Frick, it took me awhile to figure out wtf that was LOL...doh!!!
I thought it was a rip in the seat...trying to figure out how ya made it so perfect! Hahaha. :doh:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Scotts, you must be gettin' back to yer old self...more wit and fun....less cranky and bitter! :eek: :D

Frick, it took me awhile to figure out wtf that was LOL...doh!!!
I thought it was a rip in the seat...trying to figure out how ya made it so perfect! Hahaha. :doh:

LOL!! Have you been in the Arborist's meds again Tam??? :p

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
iam a way different person without the meth and smack.
Feel pretty good happiest ive been in a looooong time

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAPPY FRIDAY PEEPS!!!! Gonna get my quad-on after work!!! HE!!S yah!!:d

Happy Friday to you MK!! Hope that you have a good ride later on!! :)

iam a way different person without the meth and smack.
Feel pretty good happiest ive been in a looooong time

I can't wait to see the "New and Improved" scotts!! Does this one smile??? :p :d

Top Bottom