The Great Reset

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it has begun in alberta...anyone in leduc that can verify?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/443787693008469/permalink/693233584730544/?sfnsn=mo

I heard there will be an announcment tomorrow.
a79db0e5afc4b719b66b7a4f155da512.jpg

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it has begun in alberta...anyone in leduc that can verify?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/443787693008469/permalink/693233584730544/?sfnsn=mo
They are not blocking sales, they are routing foot traffic. Apparently to many people waiting in line at the tills so a health officer told them they had to change it.

I heard there will be an announcment tomorrow.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20201123/a79db0e5afc4b719b66b7a4f155da512.jpg
They are not blocking sales, they are routing foot traffic. Apparently to many people waiting in line at the tills so a health officer told them they had to change it. My brother lives in Leduc.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Copied from someone elseI am medically exempt from wearing a mask, which is not being recognized by some places (in other words, people are picking and choosing which parts of the mandate they will follow), but I've also done my research, and have endured a whole lot of verbal and psychological abuse for pointing out the data and evidence, so most of this still applies to me, too.
"So you wear a mask. That’s great.
I don’t for numerous reasons.
You expect me to change my lifestyle, change how I do things, where I go and what I do.
If I don’t do what you demand I am selfish. Think about it.
I am not the selfish one.
You wear a mask because you heard on the television or on a media source that there is a virus out there and they told you, you had to wear one.
That again is fine with me.
You never did the research you just did what you were told.
I don’t wear a mask because I took the time to read up on this virus.
I check the numbers and found the numbers didn’t add up.
I tried to mention it to you but because you heard it on a media source I am the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
They claim that the hospitals are over crowded with covid patients but you only heard that from the media.
I have watched numerous videos of people in empty hospitals that are supposed to be full.
I tried to mention it to you but because you heard it on a media source I am the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
People are losing their jobs and businesses are being shut down because of a virus that is not killing people like the media has claimed.
The statistics are all over the Internet for you to read but you don’t believe me because I don’t agree with you.
Remember I am selfish.
The Prime Minister of this very country came on and televised an address to the entire country where he even claimed that the purpose of the lockdowns was to do a reset according to Agenda 2030.
I tried to mention it to you but because you believe what you heard on a media source I am the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
The people that are out there not wearing masks are not conspiracy theorists. We are conspiracy realists. The only conspiracy here is the blatant lies the government is pushing on you.
There are hours of videos from competent doctors claiming the numbers are false, masks don’t work, and lockdowns are wrong.
You disagree because you heard different on a media source so I am the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
The doctors are claiming that the most people in hospitals right now are due to respiratory diseases caused by wearing masks. The documents are all over the Internet. There are hours of videos from competent doctors claiming this.
But you heard different from a media source so I must be the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
We can’t travel or go to concerts or visit our families due to the lies of the government and the limitations they have enforced on us.
There are pages of proof to be found on the very same internet that you got your info from but because my info differs from yours I am the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
You expect me to change my entire being to suit you and I am selfish?
The hospitals are not full.
The masks don’t work.
The government does not give a **** about you. Wear your mask. Wear it proud. I will never tell you not to. I will never give you a hard time in a store because you have one on. I will never call you out for your belief.
What makes it ok for you to do that to me?
I am not selfish.
I am realistic.
Do not try to enforce your beliefs on me.
I have done my research.
I am much more informed than you think I am.
The information is out there for you to read or watch.
However you have been brainwashed by the media and will not believe any of it anyways.
I tried to mention it to you but because you heard different on a media source I am the stupid one and need a tinfoil hat.
Copied from another place:"

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada is making some airtime in the US, not in a good way. Laura loomer posted this on Parler.

Top Bottom