The Great Reset

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The FBI has spent 4 years trying to take down Trump, i highly doubt they will investigate any of this. He was the last hope to stop the new world order, ironically the bible told us this day was coming.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF.... we sure need a guy like Trump up here to end all the BS
Or we need to unify the people and stand up against the tyranny, as hard as that may be.

We have a right to stand up against our government when they no longer govern with our best interests. Its the only way people will learn and not let this happen again.

I truly believe Trump will deal with the bad players but we the people need to stand up and deal wuth the system.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The media has people so brainwashed that if you state some factual numbers they instantly become mad... fascinating how people can even reach this point. The odds of dying from covid should post in plain site for all to see instead it is buried under a mountain of manure. Flu deaths.. are they now covid deaths?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Manitoba is doubling down, they just bypassed the rcmp for enforcement.

Think this is going to move to thier nextdoor provinces? My guess is yes, this is a test run.

https://www.g4s.com/en-ca/media-cen...ith-g4s-canada-to-bolster-enforcement-efforts

“Manitobans are encouraged to contact the provinces enhanced tip line to voice their concerns and share information about possible breaches of public health orders.”

How about mind your own GD business... Who the hell rats out their neighbors

I also believe this is a pilot project for the rest of the provinces...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Heard a rumor today, to expect some sort of big announcement on Monday. Brace yourselves Alberta!
“Manitobans are encouraged to contact the provinces enhanced tip line to voice their concerns and share information about possible breaches of public health orders.”

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The CEBA I actually agree with. It's the only reason many businesses are still around, and the money has given many businesses extra money to pump back into the economy. The problem is none should be forgiven and the owners should have to personally guarantee the money, because otherwise so many are going to fold the company. With the increase it's $60k, 20k forgiven, how many companies would happily fold to get the extra $40k?
No sane business owner would fold to pull 60k ...legal costs and flags would cause greater headaches. Should have been better vetted - program became too broad and not focused on businesses that were really hit

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coincidental titles i am sure.
11ebef0224f25a239c56607bea428c4c.jpg
View attachment presentation-2020-08-20.pdf

df09905bba6caca91479d8c368bdae1c.jpg

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sane business owner would fold to pull 60k ...legal costs and flags would cause greater headaches. Should have been better vetted - program became too broad and not focused on businesses that were really hit

A long standing decent size company? No.

But do you have any idea how many people start up new numbered companies every few years to try and avoid CRA, lawsuits, etc? They will fold a company for that money in a heartbeat.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Snitches get stitches.

I prey for the rent-a-cop who tries to ticket me for not following these BS rules.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Great Reset will fail. Taking away your assets, and being subservient to the state, will fail, as it always has. Claus Schwab has underestimated the thirst for Liberty.
Here is a good report by Martin Armstrong. Sums everything up, we have been discussing (fraudulent election, Trudeau, Reset, Europe, World economic forum). Take America superpower away status and distribute the Nuclear missiles amongst one world government
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/great-reset/armstrong-on-communism-3-0/

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Great Reset will fail. Taking away your assets, and being subservient to the state, will fail, as it always has. Claus Schwab has underestimated the thirst for Liberty.
Here is a good report by Martin Armstrong. Sums everything up, we have been discussing (fraudulent election, Trudeau, Reset, Europe, World economic forum).
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/great-reset/armstrong-on-communism-3-0/
Wheels are in motion already.

https://www.motherjones.com/food/20...ould-give-them-a-quantum-leap-toward-justice/

Top Bottom