The Family Wagon

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing fancy just thought I would share it with ya. Rear seat works great with Polaris lock & ride. The entire set-up can be removed in 5mins

Attachments

• rear seat.jpg
    rear seat.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 86

boxer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you get that set up from and what brand is it.

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments. The seat is manufacture by Hot Rides 4 U. They will build just about anything you can dream up. And the quality and craftmanship is amazing. I've since added a few other items to the cage, matching soft top, grab handles, beverage holders, blah,blah. But the beauty of it, is that there is no drilling, bolting, cutting to install. Flip the the 4 lock and ride mounts and you have your box back.

Stumpy

Reaction score
Now that's a great family wagon , will it fit in any enclosed trailers .You say comes out in 5 minutes thats awesome .How is the stabilty with passengers in the back ?:):):):) me likey :beer::beer:

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stability when loaded is slightly affected when 3 adults are in the rear seat. The Ranger has a 1000lbs payload. The rear cage weights 103lbs when dry(no fuel). I did move the rear shocks to the outer mount bracket. I was out this weekend with a large group of atv's and carrying 3 adults and 3 children we went everywhere the rest of the group went. My Ranger was the butt end of alot of laughter at the begining of the trip. But at the end of the trip, everyone wanted to try it out and the outlander boys mentioned they wouldn't of believed how well it handled and manover carrying 6 people if they hadn't been there to see it.
It isn't a rocket, but it sure is fun!

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty slick, she's a party barge on wheels. How many beverages fit in the cooler? I know you've had it to capacity and back again...We'll have to try and get a ride in this fall.:beer:

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks pretty slick, she's a party barge on wheels. How many beverages fit in the cooler? I know you've had it to capacity and back again...We'll have to try and get a ride in this fall.:beer:

Just let me know when and where.:beer::beer:

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I still have some fixin to do on mine but I should be able to get that done sometime during my 11 nightshifts this set...gotta love OT. I'll let ya know when she's up and running.:beer::beer:

OnlyPolaris

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice stuff. found them on the web after you showed it to me and barry. actually pretty good priced for what you get.

Top Bottom