The earliest... ever!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its always some thing with these sleds. Ride,, then wrench,,, then pretty soon you just need a whole new sled...lol
Well I got 5000 km, ride it hard, pretty much 0 issues

Still original plugs, clutch guts ect

Ur just extra special hard on chit lol
Team sh!tty k!tty will all be on doolaide in the fall. BOOM that just happened hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sure as fawk hope so, those p. O.s intsa stuck tanks

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol u want their numbers? Dont get me wrong, I could care less! Im happy and am not of the opinion my doo is some " best ever" unit as I could grow a waaaaay bigger set of nutz to push the limits. As far as a lot of riders go, I am a self proclaimed pussy. Im not trying to carry on the doo poo kitty yammy debate. Or any thing. Just sayin three cat riding buddys of mine will be on doos as soon as they can flog their kittys. Nothing more cheers

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cat dudes are even more brand and el toro poopoo loyal than the Polaris guys (me being one). Them drinkin the 'Doolaid is a hi five check mark for the 'Doo marketing department.
Really, if they jumped ship, should have went with the Polaris. But thats just me.
I recently have realized all the best sled vids feature riders on Polaris Pro's...
My tempo of riding in the mountains would be pretty conservative, takes to long to heal my 50 yo body if a take a rough tumble. Definitely do not participate in the "climb the chutes" for schlitz and giggles, unless there is a purpose to getting to the top besides being all alone.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well?...

It was a great day............+22 and the truck said +24 :thumbsup2:

GOPR0652.jpg

GOPR0651.jpg

MVI_3666-1.jpg

Last edited:

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad there is no oil down in that part of the world. It looks to be a great place to live and play.
Awesome pics. Get any sunburns? I know spring skiing can result in some nasty ones if not properly protected.
Good to see ya'll are still wearing the Avy packs.

Top Bottom