The destroyers

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rachel Notley and the NDPs war on Alberta. WOW. What a scary revelation. A multi-autobiography of Notleys cabinet ministers. Read it!!!!

Last edited:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With Rachel at the helm, Its going to get worse.... Much Worse!!!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I almost wish I never read that book. Now I really am worried!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have heard some say it's all good they will look after us, I don't think so. I see a slip n slide to doom coming.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much and it is only starting here of Canadians slowly being surrounded and over run right out of neighbourhoods/towns. These people know you can not push Canadians out forcefully but you can Breed them out of there own hoods/towns and slowly take them over. Then using as many social programs within the government to finance your net taker lifestyle of doing nothing and the government unable to do a thing about it because they all ready have key staffers in place there also. This being said with all the kin they have they can almost overthrow whole governments just on Human Rights issues. And if Canada wich they won't, does not get a hold of there immigration policies fast we r F@#K,d. Cause these people all ready have government officials in place,and if people do not see this happening well i would say they are just to Nieve!! IMO

Top Bottom