The colour vannila

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope some of you clown shoes relize I started this post to protest not being able to talk about serious issues and we are only allowed to discuss the simplye,shiny and bland.. Thanks for confirming what the mods have know all along.. Sigh

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snow only appears white. actually the crystals that make up snow reflect all the surrounding prismatic colors. the problem with this is what the eyes see are a literal sensory overload for the brain to comprehend. our brain cannot distinguish between all those colors at the same time for us to interpret the information, so our brain tricks us into thinking the snow is white. the addition of all colors

Yes..... Light is emitted from the sun as different wavelengths on the electromagnetic spectrum. When light hits snow crystals, which is incredibly small (when you see a snow flake, it consists of tons of crystals) it is reflected with no consistency as a result of being ice. Light cannot pass through ice without being distorted. As a result of seeing so many snow crystals on the ground, there are far too many places for colored light to be absorbed or reflected for there to be any consistency. And because white consists of all of the colors on the rainbow, we see white light.

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
I hope some of you clown shoes relize I started this post to protest not being able to talk about serious issues and we are only allowed to discuss the simplye,shiny and bland.. Thanks for confirming what the mods have know all along.. Sigh

Sorry Scotts. I had a really chitty day and needed a laugh... Oh chit, I think the nutmeg is kicking in. That or my walls are melting...

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes, yes.... This is a communist site, don't ya know! First step to dictatorial success is censorship of the media ;)

Friggin' dictatorships.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
simple answer...

There are locks on 7-11's because there are times when the store might have to be closed. Such as during a natural disaster (blizzards, flooding, hurricanes, etc.) or civil unrest in the area

Locks are also to protect the employees in cases of emergency.. after a robbery or a violent customer has left the store the ERP will call for the employee to lock all the doors and call the police.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

wohhhhh..... you trickster.....

egg on my face.......

Top Bottom