The Biden Crime Family

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what fred thinks of Biden now? Nobody likes him in America except his minions. He was booed at 9/11 ceremonies, there were chants by crowds at Football games of Fack Biden, Fack Biden. Gold star families are toasting him hard, decorated military members find him despicable. Its not going good..

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I smell a cover up taking place. if people watching ol sleepy joe, don't think this is an on going family history, I really don't know what to say.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man. Looking back sure looks like old fred had it figured out. Sleepy creepy uncle Joe is huge hit these days………
B146C003-2AE6-4209-9A13-9CABBDFE9700.png

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder what fred thinks of Biden now? Nobody likes him in America except his minions. He was booed at 9/11 ceremonies, there were chants by crowds at Football games of Fack Biden, Fack Biden. Gold star families are toasting him hard, decorated military members find him despicable. Its not going good..
UFC Ppv last Saturday. Fawk Biden also. Lol

Outdoors

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most North Americans are completely retarded or mislead too…it’s not about a war,it would be the equivalent of us going to war with the states,they’d squash us like a bug in one day. Putin said no the the one world government and they trying to make him pay for it.he’s had enough .

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So why no impeachment on this?????
Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and all the dirty Republicans are corrupt also. You will not find any rush on the republicans part as all politicians appear to be acting as Democrats these days

Top Bottom