The Baltic Thread of Awesomeness!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i'm not to be out done!

post like never before, trash talking about anyone and anything anywhere is not only welcome but encouraged! :d

:beer::beer::beer: :beer::beer::beer:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool, cause i REALLY can't stand those peeps from the the scandanavian countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they really piss me off sometimes, with their cities that we can't pronounce and their beautiful blonde women!!!!!!!!!!!!! total BS i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how's it going swede, haven't talked to you much lately???????? been working too much or drinking too much me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
cool, cause i REALLY can't stand those peeps from the the scandanavian countries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they really piss me off sometimes, with their cities that we can't pronounce and their beautiful blonde women!!!!!!!!!!!!! total BS i say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how's it going swede, haven't talked to you much lately???????? been working too much or drinking too much me thinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Sweeden and it's nose turned up towards the rest of the world....who do they think they are anyway....I think we should instigate an international pissing match with switzerland or Amsterdam and sit back and watch.....they could call it the war of the panzi nations.....it would be monumental........Just sayin

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed I had a post or two deleted yesterday..........they seemed pretty harmless but it's not my site so a big whatever!

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

vell, joo kan goe and fook jorself in mi opinjon buck! i'm off too Björgarschworäng for beer and BBQ!

JK

working 6 days a week now... drinking 1 maybe two days/week... i know, i'm an amazing man :D

thats why i'm not here so much, figured i'd make a strong comeback :D :beer:

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF does that mean swede?????????????????????????????????????? wouldn't that be kinda painful??????????????????

we all put our balt rings together and morph into "Baltron" :d

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why does my thread have less posts than the max thread? this is an outrage!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My Dimetric RV fridge is also manufactured in sveeden....Thank you and your countrymen for keeping my beer cold....now if you could just off that IKEA spokesman dude for me you'd be alright.....

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Dimetric RV fridge is also manufactured in sveeden....Thank you and your countrymen for keeping my beer cold....now if you could just off that IKEA spokesman dude for me you'd be alright.....

done!

you won't find him troublesome anymore... :D

-Swede-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF does that mean swede?????????????????????????????????????? wouldn't that be kinda painful??????????????????

now i get it!

he changed my post... man i'm slow...

Top Bottom