Thanksgiving ride?

rsw84

Reaction score
Were looking to come down for a turkey ride anybody up for breakin some a-arms>??

IQTriple

Reaction score
Im pretty sure there is no where near enough snow for a turkey ride, unless your thinkin US thanksgiving..

rsw84

Reaction score
Im a little nieve when it comes to this online stuff if you know what i mean .... Thanks for the tip lol and anytime your up for a mountain trip we gotta come rite thru yur home town and we like to ride so just toss me a line

IQTriple

Reaction score
Im a little nieve when it comes to this online stuff if you know what i mean .... Thanks for the tip lol and anytime your up for a mountain trip we gotta come rite thru yur home town and we like to ride so just toss me a line

Sounds good, I have to go out to windermere this weekend so I think I might take the quad out and see how things look in golden. Maybe ill even take the sled too haha.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she's lookin' white alright boys, but not quite enuff ............. even for this die-hard!!!! :(
I've been known to head up a little early over the years, but just not this early!!! Gettin perrty close though:d

RN

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
she's lookin' white alright boys, but not quite enuff ............. even for this die-hard!!!! :(
I've been known to head up a little early over the years, but just not this early!!! Gettin perrty close though:d

RN

Hey RN can you go kick, kicking horse resort in the butt and tell them to turn there web cams on, they show july 28 Thanks

Top Bottom