Thank you Mountain Magic & HM turbo

BEGA

Reaction score
I just had 4 days of pull and go riding with the 240 kit and it was incredible!!! not a gauge to look at or a controller to touch just pulled the cord and to the bar as often as possible. The responsiveness from this product is better than stock and throttle position for power is so linear!! like always the fit and finish of Kenny's builds are amazing and required no tinkering or phone calls back to Ken other than the one he promised I did after the first day!! the ride is a 2012 pro stretched to a 174 with some of Ken's paragon clutching! Thanks again!

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to hear the HM is running good!! Watched Ken run his at Vale last season and worked really well! Have fun with your new ride!!

jockdoc

Reaction score
I just had 4 days of pull and go riding with the 240 kit and it was incredible!!! not a gauge to look at or a controller to touch just pulled the cord and to the bar as often as possible. The responsiveness from this product is better than stock and throttle position for power is so linear!! like always the fit and finish of Kenny's builds are amazing and required no tinkering or phone calls back to Ken other than the one he promised I did after the first day!! the ride is a 2012 pro stretched to a 174 with some of Ken's paragon clutching! Thanks again!
Who/where is MM located? I'm actively comparing the turbo kits..

Top Bottom