Tek Vest for Men

klswine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Started riding last year, we were out with a newer guy then me, i sledding when i was younger just finally got one last year, anyways guy went over the handlebars land on his ski. Hospital for 4 days off work for 16 weeks. Bought klim wont ride without it. The tekvest is great and after 20 minutes riding you dont even notice its on. Got another guy into sledding this year made sure he got it with new sled. Best 300 dollars spent gear wise.:d

Summitizer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BRP/TEKVEST either one we have 6 in our group no one rides without it. Has come in handy many times. everyone should wear one. We all ride with ABS bags. TEKVEST helps with the weight of the bags on the shoulder pieces.

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a vest for my son with some lower front protection.He just got a Kidney transplant in Jan. They place the new kidney in front so he needs a vest with more protection in the lower front. Any input? He still has to be very careful, but you all know how those hidden objects can jump out in front of you.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Klim vest and like it. Connected with the bars a couple of years ago and bruised my ribs very badly. It still hurts at times when I sneeze and golf! I have pics somewhere but may be banned if I post them...

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the Sixsixone Core Saver, I got a smokin deal off of ebay, 70.00 U.S. new with tags. I like the spine protector, but there is no shoulder/collar bone protection with it. Strictly Chest and back.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the Sixsixone Core Saver, I got a smokin deal off of ebay, 70.00 U.S. new with tags. I like the spine protector, but there is no shoulder/collar bone protection with it. Strictly Chest and back.

I bought the same one. was $80 CDN including freight. Don't even notice i'm wearing it. Does make you a little warm on nice days but worth the protection. Very comfortable

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I bought the same one. was $80 CDN including freight. Don't even notice i'm wearing it. Does make you a little warm on nice days but worth the protection. Very comfortable

I also have the same one is great,, I cut it above the elbows as I felt restriceted a bit and sledding yopur not usualy landing on elbows like dirt...

lots of back protection as well, very comfy and my pack feels better when Im weraing the vest...

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a vest for my son with some lower front protection.He just got a Kidney transplant in Jan. They place the new kidney in front so he needs a vest with more protection in the lower front. Any input? He still has to be very careful, but you all know how those hidden objects can jump out in front of you.

Thats exactly why I wear one too. Found the Brp to give the best coverage.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a AVI VEST......double protection......saves my body and good for Avy's in the hills! it took a little to get used to but I wear it even when taking the kid for a ride now......it has room for my shovel and probes, and a few more things......it has saved my ribs a few times this year and is very warm.....Took out my liner out of my jacket because I get to warm with it in......it was more money than a reg tek vest but alot cheaper than an Avy pack.......$750

Top Bottom