sxs roll cages

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all im working on building a full roll cage for my prowler. the family is growing and looks like a good up grade to be doing to keep us all safe. goiong to be a full cage over the box too. i ve been researching and got some good ideas that ones out of the states dont offer. just seeing if there is any intrest in the other brands t rex and rhino for sxs cages with out the hasel of gettinf one out of the states. let me know of any ideas that you have thought of if your were to have a cage for your sxs. ie. roof, side windows, spare tire, heat, snorkels, cooler rack, gas rack, light bars, raceing seats, 4 point harnes, etc, etc. my main objective is safety so im looking at using dom tubing with all the peices fish mouthed. let me know your thoughts and intrest. thanx

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i had kids in the back i might be tempted to add netting to the "rear windows" if you know what i mean, i have been contemplating nets for the driver and passenger seats after a friend nearly got KO's by a tree and yes he was wearing a helmet

Top Bottom