Swan Hills?

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i've heard people talk about riding in or near Swan Hills, and I just wanted to get some info because I would like to check it out. What is the riding like, etc? Campgrounds close by? I would also very much appreciate directions to the staging areas, I would be coming from Edmonton and I can easily google map how to get to Swan Hills, but not sure where the riding areas are? Thanks for your help!

AB RANGER 007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So i've heard people talk about riding in or near Swan Hills, and I just wanted to get some info because I would like to check it out. What is the riding like, etc? Campgrounds close by? I would also very much appreciate directions to the staging areas, I would be coming from Edmonton and I can easily google map how to get to Swan Hills, but not sure where the riding areas are? Thanks for your help!

L D, Do a member search for CAMPBOUND, check his post on SWAN HILLS. If you have any trouble:eek:, PM me your email address and I will try to help .

Bruce.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The motocross track in town is really good. I've been up a few times over the past 2 years. Don't think that will be open yet though.

Top Bottom