Swan Hills this sat?

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent ride today guys!! Just letting u know I made it home fine and my cat is back on the snow!! Steering post bracket secured well now, stronger than ever!! I will sled with u guys again!! Thanks again!
That didn't take long. Good meeting you.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can u please provide some details on the snow condition ? We r planning a trip to swan this morning ? Was hoping for a snow report ??
Snow was lame. Nobody could even get stuck. Not even ryser. You could go if you want but you'll find 8" at most :)

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good ride, and you are right Magnet - I didn't get stuck once, that must mean there wasn't enough snow...or was it the new track!? i fell in love with the POS Poo again!

It was good to meet you guys, maybe we will see you around Cardiff if we come out that way for a ride...3

Maybe we should return next Saturday for part two?

Last edited:

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good ride, and you are right Magnet - I didn't get stuck once, that must mean there wasn't enough snow...or was it the new track!? i fell in love with the POS Poo again!

It was good to meet you guys, maybe we will see you around Cardiff if we come out that way for a ride...3

It was wice to see you guys. you just need to try harder to get stuck This happened 10 min after we seen you . 2012-12-15 13.53.55.jpg

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I would love to head out next sat again but am setting up a meeting for my knee braces then. I am so fricken tired today and haven't even unloaded anything yet. Grabbed my phone and wallet and came in the house last night. Still have to unload today but it doesn't seem to be happening anytime fast.

Top Bottom