Sure to lose with a skud(850)

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there will be a few more doo problems, but remember there are 3 times more doors out their. Where are the kitties twig that you had, lol

Little harsh don't you think?And this from a doo lover.:confused:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard rumours that Donald Trump approves the Doo's, but then again I don't hear too well these days, Ha

Lem

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drag race up a hill is the deal. Not trying out for x games, this is pinks.
Ok, here's how it works.
Please proceed to Allen Creek Cabin.
Begin yodeling.
Maxwell will appear out of the trees.
Races will commence at the hill climb.
No alternative transportation will be provided so please plan ahead.

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's how it works.
Please proceed to Allen Creek Cabin.
Begin yodeling.
Maxwell will appear out of the trees.
Races will commence at the hill climb.
No alternative transportation will be provided so please plan ahead.

won't be much of a race.
might as well just bring me the sled now

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow is that a Skidoo with a broken chain case and burnt belt,,, hay look over there, that looks like a Polaris with a blown motor. Ha.

Wait wait here comes an Artic Cat with a broken A-arm, hold on there partner, that over there is a 2 ton Yamaha trying to get un-stuck going down hill,,, oh boy oh boy.

I wish I kept me Elan one lunger 250cc as it was built on a proven track record of never making up the mountain too the sled cabin, Ho Hummmmm, all this new and improved is hard on my wallet, LOL.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mr Twig... I'm just going to go out on a limb now (see what I did there? funny ya?...) And say that you are attempting to be the Anti Maxwell....

The Anti Maxwell is not something that the average Polaris rider would want to strive to be.
The Anti Maxwell makes many of us facepalm.. as does the actual Maxwell...
The Anti Maxwell is perhaps redundant in the fact that if you're on an Axys you're far to busy grinning to think of Maxwell, for that would most certainly suck the joy out of the moment of pure bliss we experience aboard our light, agile, peppy Axys.

Be a Twig.. don't hit stumps.. and sit back and enjoy the saga that always follow the first year of a new release from any brand. There's usually hiccups that are quickly corrected. Can you imagine if every brand did a from the ground up new release at the same time? We'd probably all just focus on riding and less time behind our keyboards looking for things to pick apart! lol.

signedge

Reaction score
The guys from Toronto. Don't care what kind of sled he is bragging on. He won't make the cabin on the trail. And it won't be the sleds fault. Or will it.
The only thing they know out there is great hockey teams, great football teams, and well that's it I got noting else.

BCAV

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not that it matters to me im not here to put down polaris but ive seen alot of posts about new polaris sleds not wanting to start, fouling plugs, bogging at certain rpms and not running well at WOT these claims ranging from 20-400 km on them my point being they arent all gonna be perfect right off the bat there is always gonna be some issues no matter what the brand so maybe this belt thing has been blown out of proportion just a little .......

and i will add that my 850 is almost broke in havent blown a belt yet and the thing flat out rips

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Young fella at Wrangler cabin last week says he stumped his new Pro so hard he sheered the primary off the crank.

'SPLAIN THAT POLARIS

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys from Toronto. Don't care what kind of sled he is bragging on. He won't make the cabin on the trail. And it won't be the sleds fault. Or will it.
The only thing they know out there is great hockey teams, great football teams, and well that's it I got noting else.
didn't you forget a pizz poor federal government?

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sold them, went onto better things haha
So you had a Cat , a Yamaha and now Polarise. Twig Bud you know where your headed EH... I see in your future DOOLADE and lots of it. A ad in Kijiji Will Trade this Polarise For a CHEV please... And next year a Brand new........ in your garage. LOL This is fun man and you even got Sean a little fired up. He might even be riding someones Yamaha later this year. Good on ya Twig.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This thread is :rolling:

But........ Do all 3 "racers" weigh the same??? Do some of you need a sammich or do some of you need to stop eating now!!!

Rider weight and height also play a factor in the "Great Canadian Race 2017" (which Ric or I would be happy to change the thread title too) LMAO.....

Carry on :beer: :beer: :D

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I recall Twig well he might need to double somone up the hill . He may have filled out hauling that sled of his around though Ha Ha

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he is confused, yammi, poo, kitty, poo..... All I say is never say never......lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom