superclamp steps up again

duggyb

Reaction score
these guys are nothing short of unreal, possibly the best product/company I have ever dealt with!

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah what I found a couple years ago I needed some replacement parts I sent a message via email and randall was on holidays and he phoned me anyway

AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

tpollon2

Reaction score
Thanks for your great comments guys. We do our best to provide the highest level of customer support and service as possible. Superclamp gives back to the industry and people that support our company in many different ways. Donating product for various snowmobile clubs, events and causes are a few. THANK YOU AGAIN! :Snowmobile1: We at Superclamp APPRECIATE all you customers

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree, Superclamp is a fantastic company. I think they have had success because they actually use the products they sell. I had an opportunity to meet them early this season and ended up riding with them for the rest of the day. Great guys!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And again Superclamp, in my humble opinion, has gone above and beyond! By far the best company and group of guys a sledder/ATVer or anyone in fact could ever deal with. Not only are they fantastic to deal with on a professional level they are super awesome to just sit with and shoot the chit with!! Randal, Don and Todd...fabulous and funny all roled into one wicked group!

I asked for a small door prize for the Betties Newbie/Ladies ride in Elkford on Feb 15 and they went all out donating hundreds of dollars in product.

As if that was not enough they asked what we are putting funds towards as we are also hosting a dance to raise funds for the new warm up cabin. They then informed me that once the cabin is near completion (a season or two away) they are going to donate the "Super Hang Alls" for helmets, gear, equipment etc...THIS BLEW MY MIND!!

Freaken amazing dudes right there I must tell you!!!

Cheers and give them a call! They are like AMA-Day or Night, Rain or shine they are there for you, giving it their all!!

Luv these guys!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yes, they are great and support the industry very well. Don and Randall donated all the SuperHang-alls (for brooms and shovels) and helmet/clothing hooks for the new Rolling Hills cabin in Fernie. They also did the same for the cabins in Revelstoke. I would imagine there are others as well but those are the two I know about.

Top notch guys and top notch products, IMHO!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are great and support the industry very well. Don and Randall donated all the SuperHang-alls (for brooms and shovels) and helmet/clothing hooks for the new Rolling Hills cabin in Fernie. They also did the same for the cabins in Revelstoke. I would imagine there are others as well but those are the two I know about.

Top notch guys and top notch products, IMHO!

Yes they did the Frisby ridge cabin and Boulder cabin in Revy, the Fernie one and when Elkford gets one they have already offered to do that one also....STELLAR GUYS IMO!!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have two superclamps no complaints at all they work awesome, I just wished you could buy a longer locking bolt. My deck I had to chisel out the plywood because I had too much metal to go through to bolt it in right.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hit by a fully loaded logging truck, one of each clamp on each of 4 sleds broke....however I CAN GARANTEE!! THAT IF THOSE WERE RACHET STRAPS WE WOULD HAVE LOST ALL SLEDS AND ALL STRAPS WOULD HAVE BROKE

All of the broken clamps were still hanging on to some degree. Wrote off the truck and deck but minimal damage to 4 sleds..

THANK YOU SUPERCLAMP FOR YOUR AMAZING PRODUCT!!!!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used this on my trailer.. Worked like a hotdam!!

metric-shoulder-eye-bolt_1.jpg

I have two superclamps no complaints at all they work awesome, I just wished you could buy a longer locking bolt. My deck I had to chisel out the plywood because I had too much metal to go through to bolt it in right.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe just ask the boys also...they may have a product that would work for this issue?

Top Bottom