Super grip atv tires & wheels

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
Dear Fellow Snow and Mud'rs,

As some of you may have heard, Super Grip ATV Tires and Wheels will no longer be selling our products retail. This is our next step to becoming a true distributor. The good news is that Pricing will/should not be affected, my retail/show pricing will remain the same (but can change at any time due to market fluctuations).

Our products are and still are available at Powersport dealers throughout Alberta and Saskatchewan. I'm working on getting some more dealers on board, and potentially a distributor on board so that we can supply and service you, the consumer, even better than I could on my own.

Please visit for a list of dealers to purchase our Super Grip Tires and Wheels.

For those of you who have purchased products from me personally, thank you for your business and for supporting Super Grip canada inc., and helping me get the tires out into the marketplace. You can still call/email anytime with questions and feedback, but as of today I will no longer be able to sell products at the retail level.

Again thank you for your patronage and interest in Super Grip ATV tires and Wheels.

Rejean Bodson
Operations Manager
Super Grip canada inc.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well thats to bad to hear. wish you were still going to be around. i bought a set of mud bitches from you in red deer and will never go back to a diffrent tire. absolutly love them. good luck to ya in the future

mudbitchguy

Reaction score
Website
www.supergripatv.ca
well thats to bad to hear. wish you were still going to be around. i bought a set of mud bitches from you in red deer and will never go back to a diffrent tire. absolutly love them. good luck to ya in the future

Thank you, I will still be around, its just that you wont be buying my tires directly from me. I feel that my dealers can prove you , the end user with better service as my hours and time are limited.

Again thank you for your support of Super Grip Tires!

Rej

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Rej not sure if you remember me or not (from saskatoon)I bought a set of super lights from you mounted on rims and so far they have been a fantastic tire and rim keep up the good work.

Bullseye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rej,

Thanks for all your help and hope you do well in your new venture.
You really helped me in picking out the right tires for my quad. (Superlights) I REALLY like the way my quad looks, I really rocks with SUPER GRIP SUPERLIGHTS AND SUPER GRIP 5 STAR RIMS !!
Thanks again,
Dale

P.S. Heres a pic of my quad with the rims and tires !! What do you think ??

Attachments

• My Quad 4.jpg
    My Quad 4.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 125

messinaround

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rej,

Thanks for all your help and hope you do well in your new venture.
You really helped me in picking out the right tires for my quad. (Superlights) I REALLY like the way my quad looks, I really rocks with SUPER GRIP SUPERLIGHTS AND SUPER GRIP 5 STAR RIMS !!
Thanks again,
Dale

P.S. Heres a pic of my quad with the rims and tires !! What do you think ??
sweet lookin ride....Those are the same tire and rims I got and they are good,

Top Bottom