Sundre

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doctor says I can't yet lol

He mentioned something about paralysis lol

FreckyB

Reaction score
Are there still fire bans out there? Was looking at heading that way tomorrow. The one map I looked at said no fire ban or OHV ban, the other said no OHV ban but there still is a fire ban

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are there still fire bans out there? Was looking at heading that way tomorrow. The one map I looked at said no fire ban or OHV ban, the other said no OHV ban but there still is a fire ban
https://www.albertafirebans.ca

Most small towns/villages follow the provincial or county bans.

Just type in the name of where your going into google followed by fire ban and you should find the info for that area

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the heck is that ??

I had to have my spine fused. That is a titanium plate and titanium screws in my vertebrae. I could have been paralyzed if I hadn't had it fixed. So no riding for a while yet lol fire ohv ban or no ohv ban.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to have my spine fused. That is a titanium plate and titanium screws in my vertebrae. I could have been paralyzed if I hadn't had it fixed. So no riding for a while yet lol fire ohv ban or no ohv ban.
Metal head?... lol

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well damn, take it easy.

Top Bottom