Stolen

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will keep a look out here in whitecourt, lots crack heads and drug users around here, punks should get castrated for sh*t like that. Soon people are just gonna shoot and ask questions later if this thieving keeps up, me included:d

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep That was me but it happen in Mcbride the truck they were driving was stolen from Valemount.!! They cut the lock off my 2 place swung it a round hooked on and took off! We went out for a smoke a few minutes later and noticed the trailer gone. So we followed the tracks out of the parking lot and they were heading to Prince George. We caught up to them about 70 km done the road. They were just pulling off the road into a logging road staging area, well we just pulled up beside them, they looked at us notice it was the truck they had just cut the trailer off of, and took off down the logging road. So we chased them down to about 12kms and the road ended bridge was out, we were armed with tire iron, and those little pipe extensions for the jack. We chased them on foot until they fell into a creek, and crossed it. It was -12 that night, so we felt them took the truck there were driving back to the highway, were we met up with the RCMP's. An hour or two later we went down the road with the K9 unit and caught them. They were from PG and thats were they were heading!!....It was great watching that dog tear that one guys arm apart...hehehe!!:d

Too bad that dog didn't tear it the fug right off!!!!!!!!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we'll keep an eye open around Slave and area....

man whata a guy wouldn't do to catch these somes-a -beotches in the act!!!!!! There'd be chit scattered all over the place....tear'em apart like a rabbid dog!

Top Bottom