stolen truck parts

navinreddy7

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone has any information on a 84 toyota sr5 which was broken into. 2 sets of tires were stolen (first set -35x14 super swamper mud boggers on 15" rims with 8 degree offset) second set were 38"x14 super swamper boggers on 15" rims (both set of rims were american racing rims).
this truck was parked at storage for 3 years. i believe who ever stole my tires and smashed my windows were a bunch of P#@$y's. just to give you guys a history on the truck. It took me 3 years to build this truck . i built this truck from the frame up.this truck is equipped with a safari snorkel,2 yellow cell optima batteries , 8500 lb winch in the front , 4500 lb winch in the back,exaust is level with snorkel , 5 point harness bucket sweats - yellow and black ARC racing,no iginition , everthing is on push button. and rhino guard sprayed inside the cab.. lots more do dads , just don't want to list everthing on this page.

IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION ON THE STOLEN GOODS , PLEASE CALL ME AT 780-402-4131. THERE IS A BIG REWARD FOR THIS.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yea, Give Us Some More Info, And Sorry To Hear About Another Breakin And Theft.... Where Was It Broke Into, Pictures Really Help, Did You Report It To The Cops?? We Can Help If We Know What We're Lookin For..............

Top Bottom