Stolen Saint Bernard From McBride, BC Dec. 30

Wahoo

Reaction score
Friends in BC/Alberta!! A friend is missing her fur baby. Fidor is from McBride, BC but could be anywhere by now. He's a Saint Bernard, intact male, and a beloved member to the children. Please keep your eye out and contact Monica Rohatynchuk at 250-569-8898 if you see him. Reward offered for safe return.
Fidor.jpg Fidor2.jpg

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of a low-life would steal someone's dog?? How do these losers look themselves in the mirror? Do they get together and compare their latest thefts? It's time either the authorities get serious about property crimes or stand aside and let us handle thievery ourselves!

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would lose my mind if someone stole my dog. Horrible. Will definitely keep an eye out for him.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty laid back breed. Probably just jumped in with the thief. Hopefully they can find him.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it in a back yard? Back of a vehicle or box of truck? Did someone see someone stealing the dog? Wtf? Not being a dick, just would help with more info.....

There were vehicle tracks and footprints found the next morning after fidor went missing. Stolen from their house.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thnx ... Man that sucks. Will keep eyes open. Someone will notice someone with a "new" St. Bernard like that.... We're the papers around the area notified, including Prince George?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thnx ... Man that sucks. Will keep eyes open. Someone will notice someone with a "new" St. Bernard like that.... We're the papers around the area notified, including Prince George?

All local ones yes, Im not sure about Prince George papers. Also have alot of flyers up thru out the whole valley and some going to valemount aswell.

skeeter800x

Reaction score
Should also put it on facebook; lost pets in BC. Hope this family pet is found and returned.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus. If someone stole my dog I would burn their fawking house down.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea. Hope the dog comes back from his walk or the guys bring him back?

Iron Horse Racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been on facebook....like anything of value, even pets aren't safe, damn crooks will steal anything......but it also means there's a market and someone is buying, sometimes they know it's stolen, and yes sometimes they dont...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom