Stolen F250/350 Trucks

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I'm pretty sure we all saw yesterday's news on all the stolen ford f250/350 trucks in the city of Edmonton at a rate of 1 per day and if you count the surrounding areas it is higher, over 400 in the city since new year. Well my son's truck was one of them. It was stolen May 29 out of a supposedly locked yard in Acheseon. His first night out of town with a company he just started with a couple of days prior to. The company didn't have surveillance but the company next door happened to have a camera pointing that way. The video shows a white pickup pulling up to the gate at 11:30 pm shows someone getting out and punching the gate code in, opening the gate and driving in, minutes later the camera shows white pickup leaving the yard turning eastbound followed by the sons truck turning west bound. It turns out that the company hasn't changed the gate code in over 8 years. And they wonder why their chit is going missing! Wake up!

Anyhow learning to live with the fact it is gone but just received a call from the RCMP that they just recovered the truck up in Prince Rupert. Was told to get ahold of our insurance adjuster to go up there and see if it is wrote off or not! Gee not sure if I would want to back, cause if it ain't wrote off you know they bagged the pizz out of it! All I can say is why can't these fawking guys get real jobs and leave our trucks, sled, atv's and chit alone... Bastages is all I can say and they better prey they never come across me in the future!:realmad:

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks!! Even if they catch them the legal system doesn't care about property crimes. It's not gonna stop until thieves start being found face down in the ditch with a sign on their back.
Hope it works out for you and your son. Good luck!

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks!! Even if they catch them the legal system doesn't care about property crimes. It's not gonna stop until thieves start being found face down in the ditch with a sign on their back.
Hope it works out for you and your son. Good luck!

and that's going to be harder to do since the cops are stealing guns from peoples homes. Justice system needs a wake up call.

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet insurance companies love this kind of stat. Gives them an excuse to jack up rates I bet.

Top Bottom