Stewart

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any trails to ride for atving in Stewart? Looks like an amazing place to go, especially for snowmobiling. Is there a trail system or something to atv though???

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from Stewart, lot's of quading up there nice country. Took the Rino and a couple of quads it was a blast. If you fish bring your fishing gear lots of fishing as well. :d

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you manage to get any pictures? I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth it to make my atv up there. It's a 4,800km drive for me!

Is the town a busy place?

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's a small tourist town. Very friendly. Lots too see and do. If you have room take the quad, it is a lot nicer on the quad riding up too the glacier and points on interest, the road is rough. We rode out too the Grand Duc mine and Happy Valley cabin on the quads. It was about 50 mins back too town by quad, a longer trip by vehicle. You can see a lot more by quad and doo a lot more and way faster. I would say go in Aug some time, then you can go too fish creek on the Hyder side and watch the grizzly's catch salmon, that is something too see. Google Stewart B.C or Hyder Alaska lots of info there with pics. Not sure if i will get my pics, new camera, didn't format it so i think i am gonna be sol...

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem, if you have anymore questions just ask. They have a sled site as well. Bordertown Snowbombers Snowmobile Society Hopefully you make it up there some time it's a great place. I usually go up there sledn in May and quading in Aug, so if you ever want too meet up there just get a hold of me :):beer:

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would really love to go up there, I just need to find some vacation time to do it in. If I actually can go, I'd be very happy to meet up and go riding :)

Four Play

Reaction score
Were abouts in Ontario?? I was raised in Walkerton, where all the good water is. I currently live in Smithers about 4 hrs away from Stewart BC

Top Bottom