Steve TV sled videos.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has seen or heard from Steve Dalton [ the maker of many sled videos from the late 90's and early 2000's] lately. Thanks.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh Man!. Thanks Burns. Steve-o was quite the guy all right. Glad I have most of his vids. Don't think I could ever forget all the fun I had with him. Gone to the stu...stu...stu...studio!!! Rest In Peace Buddy.

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Steve O.

my kids used to watch his vids with me when they were just little. I'll never forget my oldest mimicking him "uh oh! she's chucking her cookies!!"

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was quite the character for sure. I always remember visiting with him at the old shop where he would drop off some video's for us to sell and then test out our plumbing before he left. HaHa! Funny thing is I don't recall it smelling like raw corn.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We met him in a parking lot in Revy while we were doing sled repairs in the trailer. He was selling videos. Was already a fan of his down home style quirky of showing off our sport.
He was a character for sure and I'm a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trukker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RIP Steve O , I remember my buddy back in Sasky kicking him out of the dealership for trying to sell his videos lol . He was determined and loved our sport .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was punted from a few stores he had told me. Could be a bit pushy for sure.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing his memorial vid. It was a watching a time capsule. Brought a tear to my eye how beautiful it was

Top Bottom