Stereotype statements that make you want to Poke someone in the head with a chopstick

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? I dont mean to sound like a chauvinist or anything. All Im saying is that the laundry and dishes arent going to do themselves so lets keep our priorities straight.:p

you won't even see it comin.......................... Pow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee he heeeeeeeee

muh ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What? I dont mean to sound like a chauvinist or anything. All Im saying is that the laundry and dishes arent going to do themselves so lets keep our priorities straight.:p

oooohhh...you might get a ninja kick from me too

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

women.jpg

woman7.jpg

woman6.jpg

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha those are funny. But guys that actually believe that s**t deserve to have their pkgs chopped off.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
haha oh Bogger, you have been on the top of your game lately. Touche...touche...

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMO The bigger the machine the better for a woman. the first time I took my lady to the mountains I got her a 800 bombi with the 163 2.5 on it. she loved it!!! and it was great for me cuz I had the confidence of knowing that as long as she squeezed the throttle the sled would get her there! She felt confident also knowing she had a real sled under her ass. The idea that a woman needs a lesser machine is completely backwards in my opinion.All the power to you girls out there. dont let the big man take you down!

the bigger the better! ;)

Couldn't agree more I took my 15 yr old daughter to the mountains for the first time spring break I put her on my 163 x 2.5 xp I rode my old S chassis. It made it fun she could go everywhere I did.She even put it upside down a couple of times :d (Glad its not just me it must be the sled:p) She made me promise to take her every year:d More than happy to have another excuse to go sledding!!!!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more I took my 15 yr old daughter to the mountains for the first time spring break I put her on my 163 x 2.5 xp I rode my old S chassis. It made it fun she could go everywhere I did.She even put it upside down a couple of times :d (Glad its not just me it must be the sled:p) She made me promise to take her every year:d More than happy to have another excuse to go sledding!!!!

Awesome Flabbajabba!!! Do you have pics?

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Your too little for that"...... coming from a guy that sits behind a desk all day for work while I run excavators and drive truck and set manholes... Lifting weights also helps... :)

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome Flabbajabba!!! Do you have pics?

Frist one is the 13 year olds first stuck!
Second is the 15 year old she sure like the heated grips rode half the day with no gloves:rolleyes:
Third renshaw bridge might be a little staged :p even got the wife in one.
Fourth all done heading home :(
Sorry not much for action shots thats on the gopro and I haven't figured out how to get them on here yet.
Kind of cool going with all the girls!

Attachments

• IMG_4224.jpg
    IMG_4224.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4286.jpg
    IMG_4286.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_4240.jpg
    IMG_4240.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_4229.jpg
    IMG_4229.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 201

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Second is the 15 year old she sure like the heated grips rode half the day with no gloves:rolleyes:
Sorry not much for action shots thats on the gopro and I haven't figured out how to get them on here yet.

I absolutely LOVE these family riding pics. Warms my heart!!!

thank you for sharing. High five the girls from Momma please!! I hope to ride with them some day! I have 2 girls and 2 boys My girls are 11 and 15, my boys are 9 and 13.

:) :) :)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, men ARE jerks we just decide to be nice sometimes.

Second, what does the size of sled matter, how the fawk do you ride from the kitchen!?!?

Women sledding is perfectly fine, there is a reason they make portable stoves :d

:d :p

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Second, what does the size of sled matter, how the fawk do you ride from the kitchen!?!?

Women sledding is perfectly fine, there is a reason they make portable stoves :d

haa haa! Cyle you needed to be in the chatbox tonight. Catpride and I were having a man joke woman joke showdown........ lol

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

So I can give you food poisoning whilst you ride?

Sled Betty

Reaction score
I've just found these days... those of us (females) that actually ride, don't need to say or do a thing but go out and ride... their (men's) beliefs or presumptions always seem to change afterwords. ;)

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was asked by a relative that i ride with isnt that area a little out of you experience level.

On a sledding trip was the funniest thing i didnt see it but others in my group did. I was sidehilling and this guy seen so he tryed couldnt so he went to the bottem and did donuts and then i sidehilled the other way he then tryed again and couldnt then later we didnt see him again hehehehehehehe that was an awsome moment for me.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And do you feel a little better having made them tuck tail and run? :)

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And do you feel a little better having made them tuck tail and run? :)

Its bad to say but I loved it to know that I could something that someone cant it was a good feeling that im a girl doing good in a mans sport showing them its not just a mans sport but a sport for family and ladies too.

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Looks like someone got stuck!!!:) i remember my first stuck :)

Top Bottom