stator needed for 08 800

trials rider

Reaction score
my stator may be damaged and i am looking for a used one if there are any out there.

my sled is a 08 xp 800
justin 250 272 0090

hylandsummit

Reaction score
Try rmstator.com they are in Quebec the pricing is great. Half the price of oem and fast shipping. If the order is over $150 they ship for free. Have a look and hope, this will help.

trials rider

Reaction score
cool i will have a look i sure hope mine is ok i repaired it and put a meter on it and the ohm reading was correct.

i will be pretty mad if i get that motor back in there and the thing doesent work.

trials rider

Reaction score
wow there way cheaper 150 compared to 450

i didnt see one listed for an xp though.

i emailed them to confirm so see what they say but good to know way cheaper than oem.

oodiks

Reaction score
check red wire coming out of voltage regulator..it will be rubbed through grounding on frame..voltage regulator is under oil tank..stator is fine

trials rider

Reaction score
no i damaged the windings when iwas pulling the stator off the crank.

woops (and not in those words) i threaded a bolt in to far and it cracked one of the wires i soldered it back together and glued it back in place im sure its fine.

also damaged the winding a bit but it looks ok.

just trying to find was going to replace it if it was like 150 but the parts catalouge says like 450 ouch.

trials rider

Reaction score
FYI

these guys do have stators for an xp.

they charge 100 for a new stator they just need your old one to swap the wiring harness over to the new one.

i receieved an email imediately and they were very helpfull. they do the repairs or wiring harness swap that day and ship it out immediately.

Top Bottom