starting an atv club in barrhead alberta

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
friends of mine and i are starting an atv club in our little. members will get a hat, t-shirt and stickers for their atv. we are currently designing the aformentioned items. any one interested in joining can contact me on here or by email. ls-racing@live.ca

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we would like to have grop rides, eventualy poker rallies, mudbogs etc held around barrhead. to date we have lost the mud bog that my parents dealership put on due to the new town building in that corner of town. i eventualy would also like to see a discount card for parts, clothing and accessories at the local shops in town that deal in atv related items. as it stands now we have 1 group ride in the planning stages for may long weekend. if you want to know more you can call me about it at 780 674 0487

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we would like to have grop rides, eventualy poker rallies, mudbogs etc held around barrhead. to date we have lost the mud bog that my parents dealership put on due to the new town building in that corner of town. i eventualy would also like to see a discount card for parts, clothing and accessories at the local shops in town that deal in atv related items. as it stands now we have 1 group ride in the planning stages for may long weekend. if you want to know more you can call me about it at 780 674 0487
I'm willing to join...as long as you plan a few rides around swan hills area.....eveyone knows you can go fo miles up here.......

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we plan on having rides all over alberta if possible. and yes we'll have rides in swan hills for sure. we're still talkin to embroidery shops and decal places for prices for hats, t-shirts and decals or full decal kits for our atvs. our first "official" ride will be may long weekend. camping, riding, and whatever other events we can think of. there will be a fee for joining but youl be getting a hat, t-shirt and some decals for your ride. we're even trying to get local shops that deal in atv related stuff to give members a discount when you show your membership card. so if your still interested pm me and we'll talk

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we plan on having rides all over alberta if possible. and yes we'll have rides in swan hills for sure. we're still talkin to embroidery shops and decal places for prices for hats, t-shirts and decals or full decal kits for our atvs. our first "official" ride will be may long weekend. camping, riding, and whatever other events we can think of. there will be a fee for joining but youl be getting a hat, t-shirt and some decals for your ride. we're even trying to get local shops that deal in atv related stuff to give members a discount when you show your membership card. so if your still interested pm me and we'll talk
For sure...... you might want to check out jubilee active wear..in edmonton.... they do all my company promotional stuff... they have good prices... then again it's cool to use a local in your area....keep the business local and gain interest that way....what kind of fees are you looking at... and what would be the yearly fee after the fact...... maby you should contACT the snow goers in swan to see if there is any interest.... maby a combined effort sort of thing.... plus they have trail maps and the like for the sleds......just a thought but yeah i'm all for a club to belong to thats a great idea man. count me in for sure.

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
il look into the sled clubs and see what they have to say. thanks alot man. as for fees, we havent gotten that far yet. il let you know when we do!

09xp850le

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any one in the area interested in the club can meet at my place friday the 2nd of april. all interested can call me. 780 674 0487

Top Bottom