Started Allready

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Had a dream I was sleddin' already. Can't wait go break in my rebuilt engine and all of the other mods I did to it this summer.:thumbsup2:
Steve

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Rebuilt engine. Ported and polished. New crankshop twin pipes. Rons' old riser and bars with goldfinger lefty thottle. Boss seat. Light wieght taillight(brp). Stripped off most of the factory decals. More to come next season.
Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Rebuilt engine. Ported and polished. New crankshop twin pipes. Rons' old riser and bars with goldfinger lefty thottle. Boss seat. Light wieght taillight(brp). Stripped off most of the factory decals. More to come next season.
Steve

STEVE: YOU NOT CLUTCHIN' OR ANYTHING??? U SHOULD CHECK WITH DYNAMO-JOE@SHAW.CA FOR A SPECIAL CLUTCH KIT FOR YOUR ROCKET:eek:...........

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I will look into clutching. Thanks Rick.
Steve

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, weight to power that RT1000 is starting to loose some ground. A diet would probably help. That being said, it's in the mountains that it really counts and we won't know for sure until we see a few new Polaris's, Cat's and Doo's going at it to find out who is the best.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dynamo Joe's kits rock,he's also more than happy to talk to a guy and taylor a kit to specific needs.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I'll have look into his kits. Thanks for the advice.
Steve

HEY STEVE: FROM ALL THE INFO I'VE READ AND HEARD ABOUT AND GUYS ON DOOTALK RAVING ABOUT HIS KITS, I THINK HE COULD CUSTOM BUILD YOU A "KILLER" KIT FOR THE SLED OF YOURS, AND REALLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE ENGINE WORK YOU'VE SUNK INTO IT............. LET US KNOW, MAN

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip and research. I have sent him an e-mail already this morning. Waiting to hear back from him.
Steve

HEY STEVE: FROM ALL THE INFO I'VE READ AND HEARD ABOUT AND GUYS ON DOOTALK RAVING ABOUT HIS KITS, I THINK HE COULD CUSTOM BUILD YOU A "KILLER" KIT FOR THE SLED OF YOURS, AND REALLY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ALL THE ENGINE WORK YOU'VE SUNK INTO IT............. LET US KNOW, MAN

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks for the tip and research. I have sent him an e-mail already this morning. Waiting to hear back from him.
Steve

I ORDERED MY KIT FEW DAYS AGO,,,, SAID HE'S WORKIN' IN THE STICKS ON HOUSING PROJECTS FOR A FEW MORE DAYS, THEN HE'S DONE FOR THE SUMMER AND WILL BE FULL TIME ON HIS CLUTCH WORK AGAIN... HE'LL BE SHIPPING MINE OUT AROUND THE 12TH HE SAID.................................YAHOO, MOUNTAINDOO.........:eek: GIVE HIM A DAY OR TWO TO GET BACK TO YOU.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Just need an engine to put it on. Still at MOTS. Tom is a very busy guy. Thanks for the update.
You mean that yours is going to have even more power? I was trying to catch up to you!!! LOL.
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom