Spring 2013 Battenfelder Rodeo

climbin

Reaction score
Once again we will be holding our spring rodeo on May 25th followed by drags on the 26th. We are anticipating 24 teams this spring which will make it the biggest event ever! The event takes place on private property approximately 1 hour northwest of Edmonton. The site provides camping and trail riding as well as the rodeo grounds, x-country track, mud pits and 300', 4 lane drag track.

If you have not attended this event and are curious we have a websit, www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com, a facebook page, battenfelderatvrodeo and numerous postings on you tube. I don't believe you will find a better collection of modded atvs anywhere in Canada.(but you don't have to be modded to compete successfully)

Look forward to seeing you there,competing or not.

Don Battenfelder (Climbin)

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
once Larry gets his stuff to me! lol....

have to wait now a bit cause they are saying his vin number is no good?? so no insurance pink slip yet??

i got his waiver but waiting for a copy of the pink card and a cheque for 175..

then it all gets sent in...

Don, how many registered offically now? and how many are saying that they are still coming?

mighty1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone looking for another rider to complete there team? I ride a 08 Outlander 650 XT.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone looking for another rider to complete there team? I ride a 08 Outlander 650 XT.

do you have facebook? if so go to battenfelder atv rodeo and post there... there are always teams looking for a man as time gets closer.. even some that come single end up making a team from who shows up... then go to the web site... www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com alll info is there...

climbin

Reaction score
We have 18 officially signed up. We have a couple of maybes but would like to see 21 teams if possible. Also remember we have drags, classes for everyone, on Sunday.

climbin

Reaction score
So we're 2 weeks away and still have room for 3 teams if interested. We also have a couple of single riders looking to join up if there are any more singles out there.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking of trying to talk Wayne into participating Donny. Are dirtbikes allowed in the drags?

climbin

Reaction score
Unfortunately they're not this spring. They may be allowed into the fall event though. Would be great to see you guys out there for sure. Still room for 3 teams in the rodeo.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Heading up in the morning to spectate and see what this is all about!

Will bring back info about the Bruderheim Smash & Bash that snowandmud is proud to be presenting sponsor of!

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well we got the rodeo off on saturday.. it was a bit unsure cause of rain but it held off enought that we got the saturday events in... but then the steady down pour came ... in the morning it was to wet.. drags cancelled.. so we got to come home early.. all in all it was a great rodeo thou.. you make many friends that have the same performance bug and the after hour socializing was awesome!

now for Brumehimer....in july...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
well we got the rodeo off on saturday.. it was a bit unsure cause of rain but it held off enought that we got the saturday events in... but then the steady down pour came ... in the morning it was to wet.. drags cancelled.. so we got to come home early.. all in all it was a great rodeo thou.. you make many friends that have the same performance bug and the after hour socializing was awesome!

now for Brumehimer....in july...

Mark repeat after me..... Bruderheim...... Bruderheim.......

Great event, top notch hospitality, and a heck of a spectator sport..... might have to enter in the fall.

Top Bottom