Calling out all modded ATVS

climbin

Reaction score
Our rodeo goes on May 23rd and 24th. The drag races will happen on the 24th, 300ft, 4 lane sand track. Full timing system and the track will handle whatever you bring. We have classes for everything from a stock 450 to 300hp monsters. So if you want to test your modded sport utility or 4 mil Banshee bring it out.

www.battenfelderatvrodeo.com
facebook - battenfelderatvrodeo

Attachments

• Rodeo Poster.jpg
    Rodeo Poster.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 319

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish there where more people in this province that would love something like this.... a little competition is awesome in our lives..... We all talk about improving the performance in our atv's and sxs's but when it comes to competition ... too many shy away from it...

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish there where more people in this province that would love something like this.... a little competition is awesome in our lives..... We all talk about improving the performance in our atv's and sxs's but when it comes to competition ... too many shy away from it...

It brings together too many bros with white Oakleys, Hurley t-shirts and jacked up Diesel pickups for me to be interested. All the Fox, Monster Energy and metal mulisia logos make me nauseous. Seriously. I never had an problems in my drag racing days but when it comes to off-road toys, WTF is wrong with people?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It brings together too many bros with white Oakleys, Hurley t-shirts and jacked up Diesel pickups for me to be interested. All the Fox, Monster Energy and metal mulisia logos make me nauseous. Seriously. I never had an problems in my drag racing days but when it comes to off-road toys, WTF is wrong with people?

have not seen that at this event to be 100% honest.

climbin

Reaction score
Turbo 392, This event is all about a bunch of ATV enthusiasts that like to compete and have fun together. We all get dirty, all help each other out and when the racing is over we all have beers together. Great bunch of people that have created an atmosphere of camaraderie.

I'm also in Cochrane, give me a call sometime and maybe you can drop by for a beer while I try and talk you into coming out to the rodeo. (I drive a stock diesel, no stickers)

Scramblerman

Reaction score
Turbo 392, This event is all about a bunch of ATV enthusiasts that like to compete and have fun together. We all get dirty, all help each other out and when the racing is over we all have beers together. Great bunch of people that have created an atmosphere of camaraderie.

I'm also in Cochrane, give me a call sometime and maybe you can drop by for a beer while I try and talk you into coming out to the rodeo. (I drive a stock diesel, no stickers)

Look s like an awsome time 2016 gonna be happening?

Top Bottom