Spot the camo guys

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i did get 30 took me a little while head to walk away from the computer for about 2 hours eyes where starting to water but when i got back on i got him hes extremly hard to find. very addictive... thanks bryon

Royal bull. Pass those genes along!

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol big brute have another beer then try you will only make it to 10 lol

ardypol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
29/30 best I can do. Can't seem to spot the last guy on the rocky hill.

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can only get 21 on my laptop,I need a mouse to move quick enough,cant finger drag with enough acuaracy.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did it I finally Got 30 out of 30 . Hey mallard how did you post the 29 out 30 pic. I'ld like to put my 30 out of 30 up as a trophy

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did it I finally Got 30 out of 30 . Hey mallard how did you post the 29 out 30 pic. I'ld like to put my 30 out of 30 up as a trophy

can you accualy see the picture??? i left it there cause it took me so long to make it but my computer wont left me see it it is just a white box with a red x and the name of the document

but i did it by copying the screen and then pasting it in "paint" and i sat there resizing it till it got down too 95.5 kb so that the snowandmud site would accept it.

hope that helps feels good to get that 30/30 don't it

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you accualy see the picture??? i left it there cause it took me so long to make it but my computer wont left me see it it is just a white box with a red x and the name of the document

but i did it by copying the screen and then pasting it in "paint" and i sat there resizing it till it got down too 95.5 kb so that the snowandmud site would accept it.

hope that helps feels good to get that 30/30 don't it

thanks. I'll have to try it later. I tried in word but can't re-size small enough to post. Yea your right if feels good to get 30 out of 30

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
29 was pretty tough, but 30 was crazy. I had to do a print screen, paste into paint, and narrowed it down to 2 spots, and then tried them both before I found it.

Top Bottom