Spot beacon lost at allan creek cabin nov27/2011

whiskydick

Reaction score
Left spot beacon at cabin while doing last check in before we headed down. Contact jedd in hinton ab at 1780-865-6261. Thanks

Pwdrh0r

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty sure you can track it somehow and there is no use of it to the person who found it..

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure but cant you track it?
not unless it is in tracking mode. sounds like he punched the check in button and left it there....when you do that it turns off the tracking if it was in that mode before he hit "OK"

I'm confident someone will turn it in, as pwdr stated it's of no use to any one else.

zeke

Reaction score
We rode Allan on Monday and the spot was still in the cabin. Thought someone riding that day just left it behind.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spot recommends you suspend your device until you can locate it.
Thought I lost mine. Found it in my bike gear.

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey there, we may have found your spot. Although above it was mentioned it was still in the cabin.....and our groomer operator found one at 6km on the Allen Creek Trail. Maybe someone was bringing it down and lost it again? Heres hoping that it is yours. I will pick it up this afternoon and send an ok message.

Contact me tomorrow at the VARDA office at 2505664817
Curtis

whiskydick

Reaction score
hey curtis that is great. i appreciate it. i will let jedd know and i assume we will be back in bc in the next week or so. thanks

Top Bottom