Sorry Guys - just bought the winning ticket!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the subject line says, I bought a ticket for Lotto 649 today and the draw is 40 Million this evening!:d

What would you do if you won that much cash?:confused:

I would give notice, throw my Blackberry through the wall... Take care of a bunch of people at work, share a ton of cash with family and friends, purchase a bunch of Poo toys... get some new vehicles, pay off the loans and buy a few places to have a blast at with everyone I know, oh and maybe go on a liittle vacation...;)

Good luck!!!

Last edited:

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well good luck, if I won that much money I would sure have fun spending it!!!

On the down side though you probably find out who your real friends are.....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd get a black ford f-350 with a 8" lift and 38's, a fuschia pop collar shirt and a pair of white oakleys

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to worry it will go fast if he buys the polaris toys, takes alot of money for fixen. lol:d
buddy hows it goin.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not to worry it will go fast if he buys the polaris toys, takes alot of money for fixen. lol:d
buddy hows it goin.

poo is back together, found the last part, will be done by the weekend... Or will be given away if I win this evening... If I have that much money, maybe I will switch over to Doo, nah, I would switch to Cat before that!

You are right about Poo, spending money, someone has to keep them in business.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would be yer friend..at least till yer broke..cuz we would spend er all by the18th:d

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Remember Ryeser ,if you win you say that was the very first time you ever bought a lottery ticket lol

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
I would love a street bike - wanna be friends?

Sent from my iPhone slayer.

I would dissapear for like 2 months.... then when I finally got out of rehab... I would take the remaning 5 dollars I had and take a cab home.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Seriously, when I got everything squared away and knew for sure it was in my hands (or in the bank)......I'd vanish with my better half and take awhile to think about all the ramifications that came with 40M smackers!

Ya', I'd have some fun but that much money is serious stuff. It would affect the whole family and that would require some serious thinking!

Good luck to you tonight, Ryeser:beer::beer::beer:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously, when I got everything squared away and knew for sure it was in my hands (or in the bank)......I'd vanish with my better half and take awhile to think about all the ramifications that came with 40M smackers!

Ya', I'd have some fun but that much money is serious stuff. It would affect the whole family and that would require some serious thinking!

id just buy a better lookin family:d

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I thought you might take everyone from S&M to Mear Lake for garlic shrimp! :common001::thumb:

Top Bottom