Sorry, can't sell you one.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that a 2305? parent have one and your definitely right about the tires coming off the ground. Moving dirt and rock around the yard ive almost tipped it a few times but managed to drop the bucket fast enough. how do you like the mower? ours was a PITA so we switched to a 3 point hitch mower.

a 1026, so lighter and smaller then your parents. Yep, need to be quick to drop the bucket. lol. The 60" deck makes quick work of the yard, handles the steep side hill well. but our yard is not flat, the slightest change at the tires will lift the deck too high on one side and scalp the ground on the other. the little D110 with the 48" deck does a much better job.

Also i find the deck settings too low. i keep it two notches from its highest setting, the D110 matches that height 1 notch from its lowest setting.

But I still like it, that easy on and off for the deck is great,

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a 1026, so lighter and smaller then your parents. Yep, need to be quick to drop the bucket. lol. The 60" deck makes quick work of the yard, handles the steep side hill well. but our yard is not flat, the slightest change at the tires will lift the deck too high on one side and scalp the ground on the other. the little D110 with the 48" deck does a much better job.

Also i find the deck settings too low. i keep it two notches from its highest setting, the D110 matches that height 1 notch from its lowest setting.

But I still like it, that easy on and off for the deck is great,

Thats what we found too was that the deck was too low for there "yard" which is actually just a hay field lol

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom