some bad luck lately.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeesh, it seems every second ride something has to go wrong haha. 3 weekends ago i go to vega with the girlfriends family. First day everything was fine. Second day, buddys warrior dies and i have to use my belt to tie us together to pull start multiple times to get us out of the bush. I go back with another couple buddys no problems. Go back the next day with another buddy and he blows the belt 20 mins into riding vega. I go to bruderhiem for a day with the girlfriend and no problems. Go the next day and another couple quads and the 4x4 blows a front axle. Go to redwater with a buddy yesterday (never ridden sand on a bike never mind sand that soft haha, little slow leisurely ride) and no problems. Today i go to redwater and hit a few whoops and on the last one ride it out on the back tires only to look and see my left wheel hanging and facing left when the bars are going to the right. Snapped tie rod end (that was a what the hell do i do moment). Set it down as easy as i could and waited for my buddy to go back and get my truck. Seems every second day something happens. It hasnt failed. So we are going riding tomorrow again with all 3 quads that have died or broken in recent trips. Should be interesting. Fingers are crossed all goes well. Finally a pic of sheela though.
CIMG0232.jpg

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stuff always seems to happen out there riding but that's the nature of the beast. Oh well.
By the way, Your banshee looks good. It would look even better behind me at Brule this weekend. LOL :d

scoobienorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got good at bombstarting my buddies 450r his battery always dies, so i go find a long heavier stick run it cross ways across my seat and sit on it, then he sits on his end, can usually get enough speed up to that he can bomb start it.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeesh, it seems every second ride something has to go wrong haha. 3 weekends ago i go to vega with the girlfriends family. First day everything was fine. Second day, buddys warrior dies and i have to use my belt to tie us together to pull start multiple times to get us out of the bush. I go back with another couple buddys no problems. Go back the next day with another buddy and he blows the belt 20 mins into riding vega. I go to bruderhiem for a day with the girlfriend and no problems. Go the next day and another couple quads and the 4x4 blows a front axle. Go to redwater with a buddy yesterday (never ridden sand on a bike never mind sand that soft haha, little slow leisurely ride) and no problems. Today i go to redwater and hit a few whoops and on the last one ride it out on the back tires only to look and see my left wheel hanging and facing left when the bars are going to the right. Snapped tie rod end (that was a what the hell do i do moment). Set it down as easy as i could and waited for my buddy to go back and get my truck. Seems every second day something happens. It hasnt failed. So we are going riding tomorrow again with all 3 quads that have died or broken in recent trips. Should be interesting. Fingers are crossed all goes well. Finally a pic of sheela though.
CIMG0232.jpg

remember any ride you can walk away from or crawl or get doubled is a good ride!!!!!!! a bad ride day is better than a good work day...but dont tell the guys that work for me i said it......lol

on the upside it can always get better....

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything went great. We went out by opal or whatever its called. Not really great riding (cats ripped up a lot of the trails) but nobody had anything go wrong besides a winch cable coming undone when pulling out which was an easy fix......then we unloaded at the carwash by E&S lol. I washed mine and my buddy was washing his warrior. He ends up shorting something out and she wouldnt start so we are considering that our "bad ride" lol. Next weekend is 3 days out in Vega so it should be a good time
CIMG0238.jpg

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More to add. Rode bruderhiem with no problems. Rode brule this weekend and first day trashed a paddle. 2nd day no problems. 3rd day i lose my jerrycan and whiptail somewhere in brule lol.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey !! How did you did you like brule? How did you thrash a paddle? Losing a whip is nothing new, your ripin it up so hard you don't even think about your whip till it's gone, and your jerry can how did it disapear, did ya lose it on the trail?

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loved it! By far one of my favorite places. I slid sideways and tore up the sidewall near the bead. I needed an excuse for some new ones anyways lol. The jerry can all i can think of there was about 20 mins of giving it everything we had through trails, climbs etc. We did a few loops trying to find it but couldnt. All and all well worth it!

Top Bottom