Snowmobiling in Blairmore area

Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the snowmobile trails are like in the Blairmore Coleman area? I have never rode in that area . Are the trails well marked? Are they good for inexperienced riders? Can you ride them with short track short lug tracks? We are planning a trip and would like to know before we go. Thanks

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Can anybody tell me what the snowmobile trails are like in the Blairmore Coleman area? I have never rode in that area . Are the trails well marked? Are they good for inexperienced riders? Can you ride them with short track short lug tracks? We are planning a trip and would like to know before we go. Thanks

I would suggest you contact the crow snoriders, , they'll be able to answer your questions.

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can ride on the main trails in a lot of areas in the crowsnest pass. We sell maps for the Corbin and fernie areas. They are available all over as well as at some staging area's. In on the border has maps, and you can ride right from your cabin if you stay there. Corbin has a poker ralley on the long weekend in February and any machine will be able to ride in it, and you will be able to see some area's you could ride in later.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup thats all i rode out there for two years was 121's trails are well marked atlas road (if you decide to go north)isnt plowed so you could ride that as well although it is a bit skinny in spots stop in at the first and last gas (esso) in coleman or any gas station and they will have maps if you so desire .. also we are having our poker derby the 21 of january heading out the south trail system hands are five dollars per hand

Attachments

• IMG_1469.jpg
    IMG_1469.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 238

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
The nice thing about the Crowsnest Pass area are the trails; easy to hard depending on what you want to do on any given day. Check out the website and if you have Google Earth installed (or don't mind installing), for the northside and for the southside. Google earth with trail-maps laid out overtop in a "nap-of-the-earth" scenario. Gives you a really cool look at the trails and the surrounding landscape.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup thats all i rode out there for two years was 121's trails are well marked atlas road (if you decide to go north)isnt plowed so you could ride that as well although it is a bit skinny in spots stop in at the first and last gas (esso) in coleman or any gas station and they will have maps if you so desire .. also we are having our poker derby the 21 of january heading out the south trail system hands are five dollars per hand

Looks like the hi way:car: in that picture

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Polarice, is that a recent picture?

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a couple years back but there is more snow than that right that is the trail coming out of window mountain heading towards the atlas road
was down there today (sat) i would say they have had a foot of fresh since last week and you can barely see those fence posts

Top Bottom