SnowAndMud.com Summer Campout/Quad Trip Signup

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm in, booked 2 spots ,brother inlaw will probably be coming be there fri and leave on mon.

ftguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got home from Outwest (left the Mrs. there for another week) and conditions are awesome. Good variety of trails- mud, skeg, trail riding....novice to xtreme.

Beautiful country as always. Hot weather so took a break on the trail this morning.

Will be back there late friday the 4th and staying until the Campout. Come see us in Area 51 (Stall 51)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Just a reminder to all that there will be an area at the campground that we can use to set off fireworks. Please feel free to bring a few along with you. It would be great if we could organize a good show for the kids Saturday night.:party2::cigar::cheering:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright Ladies, Gentlemen, and kids of all ages..... here is the itinerary, short, sweet, and made for fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good on ya Tylerg,Your hard work is going to pay off big time.
catmando!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Great Tyler, Nice to see that up.

Also when you register for the camping there is a general waiver form to be filled out by each rider, Please make sure you have filled this out, this will also tell us how many people are involved.

We are still looking for prizes as well, If you have any contact Dragonlady or TylerG.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY GLEN.... MAN I WOULD LOVE TO, BUT THERE WOULD BE A DIVORCE IN THERE SOMEWHERE..... GOT FRIENDS FROM SAN FRAN COMIN IN AND WE'RE TAKIN' THEM OUT....... HE IS AN OLD DIEHARD QUADDER TOO... HAS CALLED ME ABOUT QUADDIN', BUT WIFEYS BOTH PUT FOOT DOWN.... YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD TIME FOR ME GLEN!!!! :beer::beer::beer::d:beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom