Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see and chat with esrd officers on the trail . Enjoyed getting their insight in regards to the trails ....
clear up a lot of confusion over creeks and trails ... Etc etc .
Good to hear the C.O.'s were out. Did they back up what has been said on other threads, or better asked' what did they say about "creeks and trails"?

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great time again this year. Thank you to the Snow and mud team and Outwest RV park for an awesome event. Is was good to catch up with old friends and to make some new ones. To some of you...see you next year and to others see you again soon!!!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup was a great weekend big thanks to TylerG and snowandmud s for puttin on another great show this year, lots of rain but that didn't hamper to many people's spirits, thanks to ...wild1 for assuming I was 70 yrs old apparently haha good times guys good times

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to T and his crew ... Well done ! Great job ...
Seems the rain boosted the fun factor of the ride ... Ten fold ...lol
it was nice to have the gang together and have a few rides & campfire stories as well...
learned a lot about longitude... As well.

Big shout out to Polaris ,for the demo rides & beer , a big hit ... Indeed !
Thanks to all the sponsors as well , these are trying times and yet they all dug deeper and did more than ever... Please support the ones who support the jamboree and our sport.

Met many first timers and they all seemed to be having s great time .. Some wanted a second one ...this summer!...lpl

Again great times and thanks for everyone for making it happen...

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Thanks to everyone who attended the Jamboree. Great to see new people.

Tyler and crew you did a great job.

Fire works went well

Great food

Great beer

Great time.

Fun ride with the rain too.

Now to think of ideas for next year.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup was a great weekend big thanks to TylerG and snowandmud s for puttin on another great show this year, lots of rain but that didn't hamper to many people's spirits, thanks to ...wild1 for assuming I was 70 yrs old apparently haha good times guys good times

I think I keep confusing you with someone else on here. I have to find their user name and figure out how to separate you guys. I was thinking back and I'm pretty sure I did the same thing last year lol.

camoJoe

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big Thanks to S&M Team, you guys did an awesome Job putting this together,... Super weekend, met some new people , Awesome Trail, I was told it was "Tame" beforehand, right! (lol) .... rained on us good for the last hour, made it real interesting, we got the best of everything on that trail, got'r done from start to finish, BE there next year fo sure !!!

hadster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Turned out great as always, some new changes to the trail route very good. Thanks for all that worked so hard to make it happen and to Dave, Darlene and staff at the campground. Thanks as well to the Polaris folks with all they did MMMmmmmmm beer. Good to see the young ones having fun.

If anyone happens to have found my high end laser pointer it would be great if you could let me know it has been found. (i was showing a few folks on friday night during and after way too many beverages and not sure what became of it... i may have given it to someone to look at and forgot to get it back???? ) I still have the specialized recharger for it so once the special battery dies it will be of no use to anyone.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And from me too..A BIG THANK YOU to Tyler, Ron and all that make this jamboree happen.... thanks to Ron and Keith Wild for putting me up for the nights... thanks to Ron H for also putting up with me at there site... Was nice to see everyone i know for the 6 th year in a row...... Thankyou for the rides on Friday...... Neville and Nancy and Ray and Val...... also very nice of a friend of mine to lend me his Renagade for the jamboree..... all you guys and girls ROCK!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Well according to a bunch of drunkin Facebook posts on my wall I may have or may not have attended some sort of party at the main tent that went on to the wee hours of the morning....can anyone confirm?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to go to bed at 3.30 ran out of beer was a great party everything except for the down pour of rain that lasted for what seemed like a hour,we did the entire rally but some of the hills were getting real greasy

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well according to a bunch of drunkin Facebook posts on my wall I may have or may not have attended some sort of party at the main tent that went on to the wee hours of the morning....can anyone confirm?

I did not need a flashlight to walk to our trailer.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to go to bed at 3.30 ran out of beer was a great party everything except for the down pour of rain that lasted for what seemed like a hour,we did the entire rally but some of the hills were getting real greasy

Sure made it interesting on the 1- wheel drive! We had some real pucker factor downhills and holy chit uphills on the dirt bikes. Nothing like having both wheels locked up sliding down hamburger hill eh? Also about needed new shorts when we were pulling cards from Bogger's truck next to the gas plant when a huge bolt of lightning hit the plant. No delay.....FLASHBOOOM! FACK!

Great rally, looking forward to next year already. I'm gonna try to get hold of the supercharged ranger with the keg...lol

Thanks Teeg, Glen, all you guys and gals that made it work. Well done folks. :thumb:

Top Bottom