Snow Watch

canningbrad

Reaction score
We will be there Dec 5-8th can't wait!!! Will be my first trip mountain sledding ever. Bought myself a 2014 Pro RMK 800. Super excited to see what all the hype is about!

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Renshaw.jpg Renshaw4.jpg Renshaw5.jpg Renshaw3.jpg Renshaw1.jpg Renshaw2.jpg

Great weekend at Renshaw. Not much base but enough snow to cause a few good laughs. :d Couldn't make the cabin Friday but made it up Saturday.

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to thank the guys that broke thru to the cabin. We got there sat and could not believe the powder up top!!!!!!! It was awesome!! But you still have to be careful of rocks and trees. No base at all around any trees and my buddy nailed 2 big rocks hiding under the snow. Busted a side panel and bent his front bumper on one and the other threw him over the bars on the other. Very deep and not alot for base.

Have fun but be aware!!! Also heard the canadian avalanche center has issued warnings already.....considerable.

SkinnerM8

Reaction score
Wow snow is deep looks like we are riding here for sure on the 12 th hope it keeps dumping lots.

Last edited:

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
Both Lucille and Bell are a little thin on snow. The trails up are both in pretty good shape (Bell is better) but lots of rocks and no base yet. We played a bit in the trees at Lucille down off the "Granny Trail" the snow in there was good. But still tagged a few stumps and rocks, but no damage. They both need another good dump before any real fun to be had.

Cheers,

LinkTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went up Renshaw yesterday. The trail up to about km20 is moderate but after that it is rather painful. Has not been groomed do to the obvious time of year and lack of snow. But once up top it's was pretty good. Around the cabin is pounded out. We were the first to drop over to the renshaw meadow side. And played there all day in sick baseless powder. Lol. Burned all fuel by noon. But like previous post they definitely need ALOT more snow!!! Before the real fun starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Reddragon816

Reaction score
Was at renshaw yesterday and today. Groomer made it up to the cabin today! Piles of snow with no base and hidden land mines. Like linktank said cabin area is pounded out so we also played on the backside meadows today and there is tons of fresh tracks to be made back there. Had a blast!

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming in tomorrow for a day or 2... does the gas station still sell rec fuel?

Top Bottom