Snow Watch

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup will be there with a bunch on the 12 to the 15th as well, it the 50 birthday trip. Will be with rknight111 , if you see us stop by and say hi. Be riding the big red dog!

pooch

Reaction score
holy hell theres going to be a lot of people there on the 12-16th lol. group of us is coming up too.

St0rm77

Reaction score
There will be a group of us in Vale on the same dates, thinking of taking a run up to Renshaw for a day, if ya dont mind can you shoot me a message on conditions when you are there. Thanks:beer:

absolutely can.... same goes for you guys; wouldn't mind doing some morning glory or chappel if the snow smartens up

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a bud spent weds and thurs in Renshaw. I was probing anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 feet in the alpine which doesn't sound great, but it was alot of fun. All the land mines were easy to see and avoid. It was snowing pretty hard on and off yesterday, unfortunately this was rain down lower on the trail which damaged some of the nice grooming that had been done. We unloaded at the pull out just past the first bridge... everything up to that point is rocky and hard on the sled.

A HUGE thanks for the "early" grooming... there is only one water crossing, the trail was in great shape considering the thin snow.

Another thanks going out to Glen at Spindrift. Glen I pulled out those primary shims out, and she smartened right up... once again your wisdom helped me out!

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Me and a bud spent weds and thurs in Renshaw. I was probing anywhere from 3.5 to 4.5 feet in the alpine which doesn't sound great, but it was alot of fun. All the land mines were easy to see and avoid. It was snowing pretty hard on and off yesterday, unfortunately this was rain down lower on the trail which damaged some of the nice grooming that had been done. We unloaded at the pull out just past the first bridge... everything up to that point is rocky and hard on the sled.

A HUGE thanks for the "early" grooming... there is only one water crossing, the trail was in great shape considering the thin snow.

Another thanks going out to Glen at Spindrift. Glen I pulled out those primary shims out, and she smartened right up... once again your wisdom helped me out!

Nice is the base setting up yet?

Danbot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There isn't really a base under there, but the snow is starting to set up. We did not spin down to dirt or grass anywhere... just the poor 4 foot tall pines taking a beating lol. Waiting for pics to upload, I'll post a few!

Top Bottom