Sledhead Chat Thread

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright ...who of you lucky riders went riding today? Post a pic or two...

Riding fields and cutlines in shrinking snow is losing its charm here. Just about time again next days off...

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not today. I went for a test ride on the 78 enticer yesterday if that counts. Finally got the carb working half decent. Took the airbox off an ran it with a Unifilter and it will almost pull the skin off rice pudding now. Actually went fast enough to launch of the dirt pit in the pasture and tweaked my back a little. 2 inches of suspension travel isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took the airbox off an ran it with a Unifilter and it will almost pull the skin off rice pudding now.

Haha never heard that before. Speaking of yammys, saw a feller on the trail in fernie this weekend riding an Enticer.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha never heard that before. Speaking of yammys, saw a feller on the trail in fernie this weekend riding an Enticer.

Can't take full credit for that one. My buddy from high school was more of a smart arse than me. He was working with a guy that was more of a watcher than a worker. He said to the guy if your nuts blow up you will loose both your hands. That was another good one.

Back on topic.. Anyone know if Alder Flats got any fresh snow over the last few days? Looked like there was some activity on the radar in that area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Couple shots from this past weekend

Hi5rQPr.jpg

kzealqW.jpg

xG87zBX.jpg

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't take full credit for that one. My buddy from high school was more of a smart arse than me. He was working with a guy that was more of a watcher than a worker. He said to the guy if your nuts blow up you will loose both your hands. That was another good one.

Back on topic.. Anyone know if Alder Flats got any fresh snow over the last few days? Looked like there was some activity on the radar in that area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There has been a little new snow but its comin down pretty good right now by Med Lake, we're headin north to work now. Ditches havent seen too much action. Pipelines you will find 12-18" of bottomless sugar with a weak top crust. I ventured out across a skeg at low speed while out west the other day and quickly returned to the trail. Snow is actually best right at home from what ive travelled in the last few days.

Sent from the passenger seat. Mike says more snow at home.

Last edited:

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I spent last Sunday out at the family farm trying to ride some snow before it melted. Introduced my Step brother and his girlfriend to sledding. They weren't to keen on the idea of riding snowmobiles but once they got out and tried it they had a lot of fun. Started them out on the Enticers then let them ride the Crossfire. Snow was melting fast but it was a great day. Even got my Mom out on the Enticer 300. She hasn't rode a sled since the 80's when we had a GP292.
May have hit the plow ridge a little aggressive for the snow conditions.

Top Bottom