Sled Video Torrents

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aren't these Torrents just those that we can view on Youtube anyhow? If they are full length vids then why would you post them here for the pirates when "The Krazy Canadian" and others are members of this site?

Last edited:

CDN Skidoo

Reaction score
They are full length videos... If people like the video's, they will buy them!

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why does it take 7 hours on wifi to download a vid? I'm new to this ch!t.

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I cant figure this out. I will work on it over the weekend when I have more time.

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the links but my computer is Phu*ed now from some outside bullch!t links. I waited several hours and all I got was more bs such as dl this dl that what a total crock of ch!t!

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are full length videos... If people like the video's, they will buy them!

I never told anyone not to buy the videos. This is no different than teasers on youtube....

If it's the full length video then it's a lot different than the teasers on youtube. I believe piracy is a violation of the terms of use of this site.

CDN Skidoo

Reaction score
If it's the full length video then it's a lot different than the teasers on youtube. I believe piracy is a violation of the terms of use of this site.

People are going to get these videos whether or not I put a list of them on here

CDN Skidoo

Reaction score
If this violates the forum policies (I don't believe it does and I searched them before posting) please delete my thread.

If you don't believe in P2P file transfer practices, this thread is not for you, and I'd appreciate you keep your comments to yourself.

As I said before, I am not responsible for the files. I just simply supplied a list for easier searching.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears you may be right. Piracy does not appear to be covered by the forum rules. Having said that, I don’t believe that it is the intent of this forum to condone or promote the sharing of intellectual property without compensation to the originator. Especially of a supporting vender such as Krazy Canadian.

hypnotoad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It appears you may be right. Piracy does not appear to be covered by the forum rules. Having said that, I don’t believe that it is the intent of this forum to condone or promote the sharing of intellectual property without compensation to the originator. Especially of a supporting vender such as Krazy Canadian.

i agree, not really a cool thing to do.

Top Bottom