Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is he buying a doo turbo.??

Screenshot_20210105_065450_com.ebay.kijiji.ca.jpg

Maybe this one?

Chronic Cat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id like to sell my power toboggan as well. Don’t have cash flow these days to be making a mountain trips myself with friends that aren’t going anymore either, let alone introducing my two young boys to the sport with sleds we don’t have yet and all the other associated costs as well.

It seems most guys have the mentality that their iron is worth 3x what it was last year. I don’t know what mines worth, but when I hear about 12 thousand dollar skandics and 9 thousand dollar 12 year old M’s, its easy to think you might find some dummy that might pay you new dollar for your 4 year old unit.

Who actually has this kind of money to spend right now though?

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id like to sell my power toboggan as well. Don’t have cash flow these days to be making a mountain trips myself with friends that aren’t going anymore either, let alone introducing my two young boys to the sport with sleds we don’t have yet and all the other associated costs as well.

It seems most guys have the mentality that their iron is worth 3x what it was last year. I don’t know what mines worth, but when I hear about 12 thousand dollar skandics and 9 thousand dollar 12 year old M’s, its easy to think you might find some dummy that might pay you new dollar for your 4 year old unit.

Ooh, POWER TOGOGGAN! That should get you a few extra thousand right there.:D

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If you list it at a fair price it will sell fast, but the window is closing soon.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just was dealing on a 2017 freeride it was very nice. It sold for 500 over asking 11500 WTF.

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've looked through these ads too. There are reasonable deals out there still. People listing sleds for outrageous prices are not getting it. How would they when they are competing against sellers who actually want to find a buyer.

2016 Summit SP w/250kms. $8800. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/...tain-gear-or-can-separat/1545516666?undefined

2016 Summit 900Kms. Lots of expensive parts. $9000. https://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/saskatoon/2016-summit-163-t3/1545099464?undefined

People are not stupid. They'll look right passed your 20 year old POS if they can get something better for less.

Top Bottom