Sled Junkie drop brackets

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does putting these on a 1M make any difference and does anybody have a set for sale ?

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does putting these on a 1M make any difference and does anybody have a set for sale ?

Rode with a sled that had these installed and it rode much better! I owned the exact yr, model, track, motor size sled and I found that the sled with the brackets trenched alot more though. Maybe the rear suspension wasn't set up properly?

I ended not installing them on mine and just sucked up the limiter straps. But the ride on my sled still suffered...

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
got 2 of those sleds one has em one doesnt

wouldnt wanna miss them

easier cornering
nicer ride in powder
easy to lift up in the back
looks cool :)

huumingh

Reaction score
Rode with a sled that had these installed and it rode much better! I owned the exact yr, model, track, motor size sled and I found that the sled with the brackets trenched alot more though. Maybe the rear suspension wasn't set up properly?

I ended not installing them on mine and just sucked up the limiter straps. But the ride on my sled still suffered...

Thanks all for contributing to this thread. Lots to read in this forum but I like it.

kites for sale|kite store

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was sceptical..............got a set for nothing and threw em on to try em out,lets just say there staying on the sled!
catmando!

Attachments

• My Sled.jpg
    My Sled.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 92

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I installed a set last year and I like them. The sled is abit more tippy on hard rough trails but overall a stiffer (better) ride with less ski lift for heavier riders. Tighten the limiter strap for better control and better coupled ( front an back spring ) setup. I would say that the drop brackets are for a " stand up" type of rider - just my 2 cents worth

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
catmando sure knows how tippy it is now lol

You are right,It was unexpected but once I got used to it it made a big differance.
At least I was on my sled.............LOL!
catmando!

P_ZIZZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a set for sale! And some other king cat parts if interested PM me!

Top Bottom