Sled gear

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
COMMANDO, OF COURSE:eek:..... NO TIME TO FIDDLE WITH UNDERWEAR.........LOL:sadbanana:
;)I WAS JUST ON E-BAY AND THERE ARE SEVERAL "STORES" SELLING KLIMA COATS $159.00 TO $229.00 AND THE EXTREME BIBS ARE $229.00:eek:..... NOT BAD, AT ALL:rolleyes:

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought my motorcycle gear off of ebay. There are some great deals to be had, the only problem is making sure you buy the right size.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
If you really don`t want to waste time fiddlin around, try Depends, keep you dry, warm up a couple times a day and I`ve heard they hold 6 beverages.

If anyone is looking for a Reima Yamaha jacket for $150 with a removeable liner, tightens at waist, reflective piping, blue and black men`s large let me know.
If your looking for Yamaha Gortex men`s med. black bibs for $150 with reflective piping and lettering I have a pair.
Won them, they have been worn a couple of times and are still just like new. Both had $500 price tags on them.
I also have a ladies med. Klim jacket blue and black with a powder skirt and powder sleeves for $150. It is still like new too.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I WAS JUST ON THE KLIM SITE(FROM ADDS POSTED ON THIS VERY SITE) AND THEY EVEN HAVE BOOTS, GLOVES(ALL DIFFERENT TYPES), COATS ETC.... EVEN A WAY COOL BOOT DRIER THAT I WILL PICK-UP IN THE NEXT MONTH OR SO..... THERE PRICES APPEAR TO HAVE COME DOWN SUBSTANTIALLY TOO..... I "WILL" BE DECKED IN KLIM APPAREL THIS YEAR.... THEY EVEN HAVE A KLIM TEKVEST AND I THINK IT WAS ABOUT $159.00??? AWESOME PRICE.:twocents:

M

motorsportaddiction

Lets not forget about ToBe Technology, amazing how light yet warm, and cool enough to wear all year long. check out tobe.nu Used by all the guys from Alticity.
We spend enough time trying to get the sleds lighter, what about shedding a couple pounds of riding gear?
PA is Canadian Distributer

Top Bottom