Slave Lake - SAWFEST 2010

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
Headin to Slave lake on thursday morning (July 1st) for Canada Day and camping for the weekend!!
AND the 2nd Annual SAWFEST 2010!! :canadaflag::party2::canadaflag:
Cant wait!!!! Got a good grouping of people, unfortunately no quadding, but were goin tubing/wake boardin/skiing and of course FISHING!!

Has anyone been to the first SAWFEST??

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry Glen, no saws, just music.....

Darn thouight I may have to start up my old trusty Canadian Tire special and show them all how to cut wood. Maybe next event will be a wood event.

What does Whitecourt have for a summer attraction?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a water slide at rotary park for the kids alll summer and free concert "party in the park" on the labor day weekend. Not sure who's playing.

The 2nd Wings Over Whitecourt (WOW) Air Show is scheduled for August 4.
Further event details are posted at www.whitecourtairshow.com.

Friday, August 27, 2010 Whitecourt and Woodlands County invite you to join us for the annual Rodeo at the Westward Community Centre & Agricultural Grounds.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They had a rock concert at the Sawridge Hotel gounds. not sure who all played but I know Kim Mitchell headlined Thursday....Road Hammers and more....don't now was at the lake trying to fish in the wind! On another note thou....Riverboat Days is this coming weekend. Route 88 is putting on a car show with a blown alchohol funny car Team here along with RC trucks. Selling tickets on a small block chevy BBQ pretty cool....big midway and lots to do....

h.karst

Reaction score
If you can't find me check your moms house
Sawfest was good times!! Kim Mitchell, road Hammers, Doc walker, jesse farrel and some others! I only saw kim mitchell and was fishing most of the time!

As for whitecourt attractions -

- 2010 Jet boat races on the athabasca (really really cool) Wednesday, August 4th

- August 7th & 8th - Wings over Whitecourt (WOW) Very cool!! And I will be there for sure!

- 4th annual Party In the Park - September long weekend - Starting Friday September 4th until Sunday september 6th - Headliing is 54-40 also Captain Tractor will be there

I encourage everyone to come to these events! they are always good!

I will make a post with some links so you can check it out!

Top Bottom