Skis

dane709

Reaction score
Looking at some new skis for my M8 and just wondering is there anyone out there running Sly Dog's on there sled. Im stuck between Sly Dog and CA pro's, anyone got any advice lol?????

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Choosing skis is like choosing a girlfriend - what works for one guy isn't the hot ticket for the other. What do you wish to gain that the stock skis do not provide? Every ski has its advantages / disadvantages. Some are great on the trail, some suck, some have very heavy steering, but total control. More info needed.
As for your question, I have run slydogs on the M-series, don't think they were any better then the stockers other then the fact they looked better...

canadian madman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i ran the slydog powder hounds on my 07 M8...i did actually notice that i had more control in the deep snow...was able turn just that little bit more...and a few times it was the difference between making it or not....

i will be pulling the slydogs off my 07 this weekend and putting them on the 12

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with Madman. The sly dogs seemed very predictable and loved the 8 inch in the powder. I run them on my M1000 and tried them this past weekend for the first time and they were way nicer on the trail and cut and held a nice sidehill.

Top Bottom