Skinz FOOTLOK Traction Cleats

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
The latest innovation to the Skinz Airframe Running boards are one week out on production and the new black traction cleats from Skinz will be ready for shipping!!!

Each kit will come with 24 cleats enough to do both sides of your boards if you want to convert your Skinz boards from the traction screws to the cleats and the screws to do the outer extrusion. The kits will cost $70.00 plus gst and shipping.

In about a months time the cleats will be coming out in red, blue, orange, yellow and white.

I have the black ones arriving as soon as they are out of production and the colored ones on order too!!

Jan

Trax to Treads Banner - Small resize 620x280.jpg

Last edited:

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Replace your loose traction screws with these durable traction cleats. Each cleat is held on with 4 1/8" rivets. The kit includes rivets and drill bit.

SPGTractionCleatPackagingLabel2.jpg

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
They are definitely cool!!! I'll post up when I have the black ones in stock. Larry already has them on his boards. I am going to change out my traction screws to the blue ones to match my wrap when the blue ones come out.

Jan

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks!! I have my boards on already, super fast shipping, I was surprised! Thanks a lot! Ill keep in touch!

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
And......................................the black traction cleats have arrived!!!!

Give us a call at 1-403-866-8729 to get your set shipped out!!

Jan

Top Bottom